hello pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellagion, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

baller never change :D

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yes, unfortunately I tried to get back.
    However, logging in to find 80ish people, who I've played against and against hundreds of time, demotivated me to the point I logged out and uninstalled the client, again.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the PS4 release will be a huge success, and a new wave of players will join.
    On that day, I'll install again and log in.

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

So you aren't playing, have no idea of faction strength or competitive play right now, and still think your capable of making balance calls ? Alright.

Tweek516, Qucas and BurnPyro like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I liked it more when mw was dead

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I liked it more when the UD and SL bonuses cancelled each other out.

Tweek516, badgerale, Qucas and 3 others like this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I liked it more when Myx Sandlion was Myx Sandsni-

no wait, nvm

7. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Welcome back. No go away.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fw has sucked 80-90% of the time for 2 years now, not hard to guess at its current state considering most of the player base and devs dislike the faction.( there are no top notch fw mains active but a bunch of non fw players who want the faction to continue to be mediocre at best)

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Don't get your hopes up for the ps4 release, I expect a ton of players for a few weeks and then they will start noticing all the little annoying things that bring pox down. Also once these new players migrate to the forums it's gonna be a veteran Bane Shift show, like the steam release.

Don't expect change in pox until the higher ups get rid of the forum cancer in this game.

Excalibur95 and Dreadloche like this.
  10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Go back to whatever you've been doing or start playing again. You haven't followed the game close enough to comment on the state of factions. Tiny is playing FW right now, and Baller was winning with Chopping Blocks before the last patch.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

From what I understand. It's not going to be cross-platform at the start.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

chopping blocks are cancer and dont count as a legitimate competitive skill based deck. tiny can win with anything and so can ballballer against mediocre competition. i could probably hold top 5 with lesser deck if i was just farming scrubs all day.

buff fw. if they already buffed it, another buff wont hurt.

13. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Wait... you said "no top notch players playing FW right now"... well, someone who can win with anything is pretty much the definition of a top notch player. He not only knows himself but knows his enemies. So what, you want the perfect balance between a top notch player and a horrible player? Someone who can only win a lot with *their* faction and is also at the top of the rankings?
    It seems pretty obvious to me that if Tiny Dragon is playing FW, its because he thinks its strong.
    Also, fourth, possibly fifth time using this response- right now theres an IS player whos made a thread literally claiming FW is OP and IS is horrible. Why don't you go there and explain to him how FW actually needs to be buffed, due to specific weaknesses, and tell him how to take advantage of them. Then he can do the same for you. Voila! Your on your way to solving the problem.

prymusedek likes this.
  14. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Also, btw, not too long ago the large majority of people in the top ten players were SP. Practically over half, I forget exactly. Now, me and Spieky were reasonable and said this was a strange coincidence. Are you saying SP is OP? That it just happens to be overpowered? But look at that, unless i'm mistaken that no longer seems to be the case.... could it be, perhaps, that it just so happens whoever is in the top rankings at any given time can not at all be relied upon to gauge the strength of factions? Because that appears to be what everyone except for the few people claiming their faction is UP think.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fs and sp have the strongest faction bonus by far.

16. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Yes the FS bonus is one of the strongest! But but the rest of FS sux compared to other factions. FS supposed be cheap mobile champs but still FW and SP have cheaper meat with better synergies and we still don't have any good cleans options. But again UD have no cleanse so it's good I suppose xd

17. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

P.S take the FS bonus away no one will care I don't xd

18. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wait.
    I'm not a computer expert nor english is my first language, so would you elaborate on this?
    Cause my first impression and understanding of this is that there will be 2 separate servers, then, one for PCs and one for PS4?
    If this is the case, :(

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

rip new player influx then

Tweek516 likes this.
  20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Can't see that being true, or atleast not lasting long. They will probably do it for a few weeks to test things and make sure people using computers don't have an unfair advantage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.