Quick Hits Polling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

• What faction or theme do you play? Savage Tundra.
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed? Non-champion GOOD shatter.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked? Crystals lost their gimmicky trick but didn't gain anything solid in exchange.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked? Ferrens/Monks.

Braxzee likes this.
  2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

-What faction or theme do you play?
    I got back into playing fairies.

-What's one two small things about it would you like changed?
    I would like to have access to both boost and book burn on conclave warden and access to metamorphosis in any form (fairy trickster, fae oracle, spell, equip).

-What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    Well, I didn't dislike any change particularly, it's nice to see the game evolving. I really liked to play with weaken spells being on frontliner, nullbeast, but it got removed.

-What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    These weren't recent changes, but I liked nectar being that ultimate first aid champion with possiblity of playing her many ways. I liked the nymph rework, I liked the optimisation in general nora cost of faries reducing unnessesary abilities and leaving those that matter and are flavorful.

electus1 and Xirone like this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Keep your answers short and specific to the questions:
    • What faction or theme do you play?
      • IS - Inquisition/Paladin, Barbarians, Dwarves, Drunks, Grintmaws. Rarely Constructs
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
      • More Angels ;)
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
      • Im pretty happy with their state. I dont think they need to be stronger but the larger maps this rotation hurt some of our aggressive themes but help the defensive Grints, Structs and Drunks.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
      • I liked this past expansion. It was well balanced between themes and all the runes were interesting.

electus1 and Gnomes like this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

electus1 likes this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

What faction or theme do you play?
    UD, Shrine Rush primarily.

What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
    Ranged Siege would be fun in UD.

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    Muilligan system makes it so people can have answers to a shrine rush earlier, if they know it's coming, and I'm not big on that, but I've also already gotten over it since the mulligan system is what makes my own deck viable again.

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    Removal of Fortify

6. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

- Even if a play a bit of everything (mainly FW and SP this expansion), I consider myself an UD main.

- Generally speaking, the reasons I stop play UD in favor of SP is the lack of Cleansing option for non-fire themes and the lack of cheap tanks. Fixing Bane Shift and having
    cheap and tough champions like Tardigrades would help a lot.

- Nothing

- The increased number of playable runes across all the faction. For UD, the fact that minos and gobbos now feel like complete theme.

7. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Keep your answers short and specific to the questions:
    • What faction or theme do you play?
      • Trample
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
      • More fast chumps with trample and bounty hunter
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
      • SL bonus became OP
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
      • Hunter: X became OP

electus1, BurnPyro and IronStylus like this.
  8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Savage Tundra
    Small Thing: Avalanche to 10N and Arctic clause removed.
    Like: Frost Amp being one of the best ST themes.
    Dislike: Latest Legendaries ugly art and unappealing design.

Forglar Swamp
    Small Thing: Preordained on The Collective and FS faction clause.
    Like: Poison being able to hit everything.
    Dislike: Water gen overnerf.

Sundered Lands
    Small Thing: Swap Mutate with Regeneration on Draksar Morph to be able to use her on Acid theme more efficiently.
    Like: Mutated Dragon design and Sabotage: Acid.
    Dislike: New Myx HP and inefficient design (bomb + range upgrade).

Goblins
    Small Thing: Being able to see max HP for the correct use of Irresponsible Essence Imbibement.
    Like: Goblin Bomb rework and Goblin Rockpack design. Love it!
    Dislike: -

9. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Treefolk/Plants

Simplify Take Root to be a typical cooldown ability that immobilizes the unit for 3 rounds in exchange for a good buff.
    The shorter commitment is a much better match for the game's pace, but remains a significant price to pay for a buff.
    For balance purposes, compare to Hold the Line (which costs more but gives more and allows the champ to move at will).

The damage boost from Greenhouse was completely removed. The results are that 1) the relic no longer provides an immediate benefit and 2) treefolk with low base damage became less viable.

Champs that have suffered in nerfs and revamps have been improved. K'thun, Grappler, and Fireoak are all viable again (without being auto-include).

10. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Yes, please! Or make it an upgrade if anyone playing aquatics would miss them. :D

Atherhog likes this.
  11. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

What faction or theme do you play
    FW

Phylacteries. The ability disbelief one shots them, font eruption one shots them, arctic wail one shots them, eroding winds will kill them in one cast, demolish/erode/any AoE hitting for 10 dmage can catch many phylactery as they summoned along the edges. They can block primary deployment spots.

Possible changes [just one]: Phylactery gain (x) hp for every phylactery within (x spaces) or (same deployment zone). Phylactery gain vitality of creation. Phylactery gain a +2max hp ability similar to statue of xulos. Lich protection upgrade options, example: Hoarfrost granting phylactery immunity frost, High warlock granting phylactery immunity fire, someone granting phylactery immunity magical, electric, ... Possibilities are endless, current play style is limiting.

This map rotation is hard on the play style I was using with FW, compared to the previous map rotation. I stopped playing FW on ranked and focus on SP this map rotation.

The increase of unique, multiple role champs.

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

• What faction or theme do you play? Hyaenid
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed? Hyaenid Spiritspeaker needs some love, I miss Frightful blows

• What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked? Dreamcrusher is probably gonna lose double jab
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked? They got Ascendant

13. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Nicely put.

14. Xirone

So it is. I just tested it out and it works just like the others. The text for the rune hasn't been updated, though. No big deal as long as it works the same.

With that already taken care of, I guess one other thing I disliked was the nerf to Vortex. I liked the banish-style effect when the opponent transfigured. As mentioned, that effect is similar to Banish and that spell doesn't see much play. I didn't think it was over-the-top (Vertical Push, while different, is much better spot-removal). It is what it is, though. :)

15. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Answers in Red

16. Xirone

I'd like Avenging Angel to have some upgrades that make her a better stand-along fighter. Punishing Aura and Scythe Whirl to Upgrade Path I and Upgrade Path II! And, yeah, Avenging Angel is clearly an Elf, Angel.

17. Xirone

18. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

That would give her the option of being ran as Support or Offense. I like your idea.

19. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It's also currently bugged. The new description says that if the enemy has no shrine, the chosen target is supposed to be relocated up to 2 spaces away randomly around the avatar and lose all AP. None of that happens.

20. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Faction? Forglar Swamp
    One small thing you would like changed? I would like to have some of the crappier outdated spells reworked
    One thing that has changed that you dislike: Semis are kindav garbage right now. Not sure when it happe but they lost their oomph
    One thing that has changed that you liked: I am pretty happy with a lof of the new things FS is getting. Thicket Crawler is pretty flippin awesome

Qucas and Leadrz like this.