Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

SL Avatar cleanses itself when the new description says it doesn't.
    It lost inhibited and still gained 3hp for the divine regeneration

2. MelMcGinnis

MelMcGinnis New Member

Polar any gets to summon a copy when an aura based on it kills an enemy unit.
    The tooltip says only basic attacks.

3. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Any one knows when they will fix "Teleport: Blood Ball"??

It is so old bugg that I donĀ“t know why they dont delete the skill for the nora discount on the runes that have it... o_O

4. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

Grounded .
    When a champ is grounded by means of a spell or ability and that champion gets cleansed by means of holy ground, the grounded does not go away even after the spell has stopped being in effect or when the ability causing grounded is not in range

5. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

A perfect example: Angel of protection never regains flying after being grounded

6. wout slaats

wout slaats The King of Potatoes

i don't know or it has been posted yet so i am posting it here the phoenix anklet from Savage Tundra does not seem to work in regard to the short lived.
    my opponent used it on his lonx striker and after it came back from the revive it stayed on the field indefinatly
    it was also missing the normal countdown "buff" that short lived creatures normally have

7. concealedweapon

concealedweapon I need me some PIE!

The damage buff from Reclaim Relic does not end after its duration.

8. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

Combat Awareness + Warguard is pretty weird, a champion will not take damage but still lose a Warguard from aoe abilities or aoe spells, which makes the champion virtually worthless (Deep Elf Manslayer).

9. Arylin

Arylin The King of Potatoes

If u equip Tome of Arcanis on Fairy Trickster, new abilieties don't trigger trickster abiliety.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I guess you just can't teach an old fairy new tricks.

Markoth likes this.
  11. Arylin

Arylin The King of Potatoes

Vortex don't work after oponent has transfigured his Avatar.

12. LuckyClucky

LuckyClucky The King of Potatoes

-psychic ping doesn't always work when it is summoned from the runedock, that is to say after being summoned it works fine but when summoned it doesn't deal damage all the time.(This happened with firk mind shredder)
    -Illusion of lies has a bug that when your opponents summons anything with "hero" the illusion is destroyed (like it should) but it leaves nora as if it were a real champion.(This happened with Firk Mindweaver on serkan and xulos)

DrakeArron likes this.
  13. FLASHBEAR

FLASHBEAR The King of Potatoes

Quickening has a weird interaction with skeezick rapture (i think this extends to other abilities that grant an attack type) where the 2nd attack deals acid damage rather than the damage type of the selected attack. Seemed minor enough until it caused me to fail 1 rounding an acid immune champ

14. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Reverberating Bracelet tells you the tooltip of Fellowship instead of Sonicburst on hover over.

Sokolov likes this.
  15. arthur

arthur The King of Potatoes

Abating Nora quest 3/3 - if you kill one of the Ancient Firks before they are able to have one more round alive with that 1 of life the quest don't keep going and you have to try again if you want to complete them. This also happens in other quests with the bullshit of having to wait a last stand of the boss or that the boss is impervious but you can defeat them using attacks that cause loss of life.

There are some other quests that have this problem or a similar one that causes the next objective not appear if you don't play "right", so I would like to suggest a solution for this problem: allow an alternative way to finish the quest by destroying the enemy's shrine, like adding a countdown of 50 turns for the opposing shrine to lose the impregnable status - I'm quite sure that most of these campaigns ends around 30 to 40 turns and is quite a pain to spend a lot of time and then have to give up the battle and don't earn nothing.

16. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Woodchucks tooltip about his special ability Chuch: Wood's Jungle Front describes Eruption not the actual ability.

Sokolov likes this.
  17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

There's no more scry, it's replaced by mulligan and the way you described it is intended. You can click it once to reshuffle your BG and grab another setup of starting runes from that BG. It can't be used if you deploy anything from your current hand so to speak.

blaahahaha likes this.
  18. blaahahaha

blaahahaha Well-Known Member

woops didn't realise scry was removed from the game

19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Counter Attack: Ranged isn't working when the champion doesn't take damage(for example buffers), is that WAI?

20. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Don't know if this has been said or not, but psychic ping from Mind Shredder doesn't do dmg on deploy.

EDIT: Apparently it doesn't dmg 6 spaces away but less than that works.