Quick Hits Polling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I'm quite excited that several of these posts across many factions include positive comments about the current state of play and recent changes. Nice. Jazz.

Woffleet likes this.
  2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

I haven't played much in awhile so i'm still geting used to some of the recent changes. ( i've been on and off for the last 2-3 expansions )
    But i think some changes are definitely lazy.(maybe not one's from this patch) I can think of relocate relic as one. I didn't really understand back then why it got changed.
    I knew there was alot of consolidation going on at that time. I knew the other relocates were considered strong. But i never thought relocate relic needed a change.
    Also what happened to Suppression Crystal? Where'd its signature go?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

I hate blanket nerfs so much. The meek should never suffer for the strong.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Faction? Forglar Swamp
    One small thing you would like changed? Do something cool with Spirit Stone equip.
    One thing that has changed that you dislike? Proliferation of jabs (hyaenid dreamcrusher) hrmm hrmm!
    One thing that has changed that you like? Darkmarsh Warsong change is awesome! GJ!

5. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

• What faction or theme do you play?
    • Dragons and Draksar
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
    • Another tanky dragonflight, oh like sundered hellion
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    • You took away dragonflight from sundered hellion
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    • guardians treasure and phalanx marker

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

1. IS
    2. BRING BACK THE Firking HORN NOISE WHEN I ENTER MY FONT. *glares at @Wraith*
    3. The first thing that comes to mind is all Humans becoming Barbs.
    4. Dwarven King getting buffed.

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

• What faction or theme do you play? I play all themes and factions, my favorites are ferren, imps, zombies, dwarf drunk theme.
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed? With ferren i'd like to see them get something similar to skeezick or zombies when their are multiple out it does different things. More imps champs in general, and more drunken abilities for dwarves.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked? The change for fleshweaver in zombies made her pretty bad now we have something much stronger in rot wrapper, zombie herder giving crushing charge is kinda silly as the theme already had access to that ability through elsarin night. I really wish the drunken theme was spread into barbarians as spells like tales of valor look like they belong to a drunken theme of barbarians telling impossible stories in the pub.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked? Ferren got more access to portal and relocation abilities and a new ability created which was neat.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  8. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

1. Jellyfish, Mirefolk, ST

2. Jellies need cleanse. FS already has terrible cleansing choices, and not a single jelly has it. The new one that came out was the priesty healer type and even he doesnt have it, so it's probably not on the horizon for oncoming champs any time soon. CC just murders you.

3. Water generation butchered, made mire folk way more awkward and crutch on legendarys. Really hated this. Now aquatics like mirevixen are totally useless with no backline water. And don't say flood generator

4. Mindbender has the dopest art

9. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Guys, I just wanna tell that 'new racial for ferrens', or 'this theme got nerfed hard, they need to be redone' are not small changes. Please, try to think of any small change to a rune, or suggesting a lacking ability a theme needs.

10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

• What faction or theme do you play?
    Mainly FW/Attrition with a sprinkling of vengeful
    Vengeful to just count real units and consolidate warmonger. That way we don't have to rely on the dwindling undead race. Also get Ravenwraith cheaper.
    Cast: Repurpose nerf to the travesty that is ravish. Focus on non-undead spirits along with pumping out summons/surges.
    Blood Pheonix, eternal life, meaty zombie behemoth.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I only play single player, so keep that in mind.
    • What faction or theme do you play? Skeezick, Draksar, Mutation, Dragons, Slags, Dwarves, SL/IS splits
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed? I would like the Poison Cloud Trap added back to Skeezick Trapper.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked? On the mutated drake, the mutation mechanic has been changed to be a different ability each turn. I enjoy the existing charges / mutation mechanic.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked? I enjoy the increased number of champions that fit in multiple themes with a change in ability selection. I first noticed this in Kiergana, but lately there have been a lot more champs designed this way.

12. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

What faction or theme do you play?
    ST - Crystals Nora Gem
    Luminescence increased to 6 or 7.
    Removal of fascinating luminescence (Seemed necessary to remove confusion)
    The addition of different luminescence abilities

13. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Sacred Temple and Cleansing Mist are great for cleanse. Also we have a few champs that have Cleansing aura but let's just say the Jellibrium are getting a nice addition very very soon my friend

14. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

1. FS. Though I dabble in a variety of other factions.
    2. I am mostly happy with overall trends, but I do feel that FS is getting elss interesting/powerful runes than the other factions over the last few sets. There are some exceptions of course (Jellebrium Overmind = <3) I would like this to change! :D
    3. The reduction on water sources and multiple levels of nerfs to poison and salaman (after the revamp which I will mention next) seem to have left those themes in a bad place.
    4. I do like what have you have been doing outside of set releases though and things like the salaman revamp and what has happened with Jellebrium (though to be fair that is partially from them getting some good newly released runes.)

15. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Unfortunately neither of those helps against soul corruption which is just the bane of my existence lol. I do use cleansing mist its just useless against spells unless you get lucky.

What do you mean they're getting a nice addition very soon? Next expansion? How do you know lol

16. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I'm tempted to make a snark comment about how I play everything and nothing in particular upsets me atm, but I don't think that would be helpful XD.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Has Disease Eater?

18. Sokolov

YOU ARE SO UNHELPFUL.

Qucas, DrakeArron, Etherielin and 2 others like this.
  19. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I am a prophet of the Cactus God Cult

20. Sokolov

Interesting!

I can definitely see how the charge variant of the mutation mechanic is more fun for single player content.

darklord48 likes this.