BGs ya'll Running with patch number please

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MikeLin, Aug 25, 2016.

1. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

you should diversify your pool of spells

Kampel, Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, double DB and double Quickening seems incredibly unnecessary.

Anima26 likes this.
  3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Like include Cancel Magic?

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Id drop a DB, an Acid Storm and a Quickening and throw in Transfusion, Cancel Magic and Tornado, Draconic Pulsar or the new Vex Cor Pram which is pretty good for 30 nora.

ormen likes this.
  5. ormen

In matches, when you think damn if i had this spell I would destroy him right now. Magnetize, tornado, cancel magic, draconic sacrifice, anything to really Firk over your opponent.

6. Zidiana

Zidiana The King of Potatoes

Patch Notes: August 4th, 2016

Filcher and FF are recent additions to deal with annoying Bane Shift, might take them back out again.

Attached Files:

7. Anima26

That is a very different Skeezick list to the one i put together. I always find it interesting when i see deck lists that are wildly different from what i made, regardless of which is the better list etc. Skeezick General worth that 2x? I didnt even bother with 1x, his high cost and lack of defenses turned me off. How do you deal with all the def stacking thats in the meta right now? No Blackguards, he seems excellent to me. No Resilient Skeez? He has Commander. Also youre not running the 25 nora Skeez banner, whats your opinion on it? Valdac Sentry, i think hes excellent for 66 nora. Punishing Aura or Drive on those Vanguards?

Im just interested to know your thinking behind this list.

8. Zidiana

Zidiana The King of Potatoes

I defnitely find 1x general worth it because I find warcry is just so good. I mainly have two so I can get one out early but I could probably go down to one. I had a blackguard in for a whie but I found him to be only ok. If you can get out a banner or two he's good but oft times I found he'd be focused early so he wasn't worth it. I might try resilient or valdac sentry. I run relic overload on the trigger and punishing aura on the vanguards. It really makes opponents think twice about saving ap. As to stacking def I find skeezicck to be quite rushy but that's also why I'm trying out FF

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Anima26

Cheers for the replies. I run Punishing on Vanguard its pretty good. Same for Trigger. Valdac Sentry is my answer to defence stacking like Draksar and Leoss etc, i just deploy him and equip people with the illuminate equip. He also covers any detection problems. I was just running Minefield with my Blackguards, along with a few relics, depends if u wana take Relic Guardian though or Reflexes.

10. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  11. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

My dude Tornado is good right now and you can just firk aggresive Graveyard deploys and instagib mines.
    Also I knew there's going to be a Firestorm!

12. Dolcebrodude

Winter Patch 2016: We Ride This Locust Train Till It Gets Nerfed To The Ground

[​IMG]

Tweek516 likes this.
  13. ormen

Looks aweful

14. Dolcebrodude

Might look bit weird but has been working great, feel free to ask about anything in particular you don't like/approve of

15. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

thanks! inspiration found.

Kampel likes this.
  16. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Only 1 imperator?

No screecher?

Planar still good?

No pulsar?

No enslave? (Gotta be better than planar right now surely?)

No Vinny/valdac?

17. Dolcebrodude

Have since replaced one Sonicbolt for a second Imperator.

Screecher without a decent Dragonflight module seems less good also running heals.

Planar still good.

Don't feel like I have the slots for a 4th aoe here and don't want to nuke my Locust. Would rather run a second Tornado or Sands.

Enslave I have no experience with so you may be right although second Quicken kinda does the job of surprise additional basic attacks. Trades power for lower cost tho. Waiting for Forced Tranafusion to get fixed for that slot honestly.

Started running Valdac for Cleansing Aura, not really missing Vinny. One reasoning for avoiding big fat dragons could be that getting more cheaper guys out for double drum is better. Maybe.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017