Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

He shouldn't be able to activate the ability at all in that instance, will fix.

Qucas and newsbuff like this.
  2. Sokolov

We have some ideas, but Avatars in particular are a system that needs an overhaul before we can do much to it. Either way, the current focus on making it work properly on PS4 first.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

any progress on the button scheme for controllers yet? thoughts on just having a curser that can move on all axis' that you can control with the analog stick. would free up a lot of buttons

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Can we make Firk Diplomat and Firk Mind Shredder Wizards instead of Priests? To better make use of Tome of the Arcanis.

Jellebriums got a lot more Wizards than Firks.

5. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Grimlic's Mirror- 40 nora.
    Target friendly champion gains Mirrored and Shatter Summoned for 4 turns.

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Can elemental core get access to endless devotion/nora gem? Flavor-wise he fits the bill, being made of magic ice, and tundra menace is perfect for endless devotion decks.

7. themacca

How does he do this without getting up to an even more unreasonable cost?

8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

endless devotion only costs 2 nora. If we want his cost to go up slightly it can go on base, otherwise if we want a lower cost it can replace an expensive upgrade.

9. themacca

I feel like riftwalker is meant to serve the role as tank for spirits but it really just doesnt have the stats to reflect that. What would your thoughts be on changing it to 6 speed and giving it +2 defense. (pretty sure that will increase the cost too) since it doesnt really need a high ap cap thanks to the way its riftwalker ability works

10. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Hey @Sokolov, I have gotten into playing liches a little bit and I really think that the phylactery mechanic is neat with how you've done eternal life and spirit harvest. With that being said, two things:
    Would it be conceivable to lower the cost of cull the weak? Phylactery bound cost 20 nora (according to poxbase) and 8 damage is roughly 20 nora worth. I'm thinking 40, but could prob start at least 45.

Could there be a phylactery relic that's drop-able from rune dock? I realize that it could be potentially abused (but then again there's potential for a lot of things to be abused)...but it would seem to make sense to be able to drop one.

Qucas and Netherzen like this.
  11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I was running a Cleric with Phylactery for a little bit so i could have a Phylactery on board when i needed it. Hes expensive though.

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Any chance we could update Elven Archer's upgrades a bit? She's 74 nora at her cheapest but doesn't offer much besides her range.
    Current upgrades are:
    U1: Barrage rank 1, 2, 3.
    U2: Sentry Rank 1, 2.

Suggested upgrades:
    U1: Barrage Rank 2, Defensive Strike, Confuse Attacker
    U2: Call to Arms, Sentry Rank 2, Toss Equipment.

The first line is a choice between offensive and defensive abilities, while the latter would be about utility. I wasn't sure where to post this, but assumed this thread works.

EDIT: Aid Defense could also be put in place of Call to Arms, but I'm not sure that's a wise choice.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    newsbuff likes this.
  13. themacca

do u run a death harvester in your lich deck?

14. Sokolov

First, it was @yobanchi who came up with all that. I might have tweaked it a bit to streamline the idea for implementation (I forget), but the underlying idea was his to allow others to have Eternal Life, etc.

As for your other stuff, it's all possible, I do plan on expanding on it at some point.

Tweek516, Qucas and Bondman007 like this.
  15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

:( I like her just the way she is at the moment...

16. Bondman007

Nice...also...what's up with lichling? I know you were supposed to changed his forced ignorance to conceal...but he still has forced ignorance but it gets auto swapped to gift of scrying when you load into a game with it.

17. Bondman007

Not at this time although I could see some potential there. I am testing a new "flair" in mine. Will reveal what that is in time...if it works..lol

18. Bondman007

I run a "cheap" version of him using the pot drop as upgrade. He's 76 nora with that build but he is still a little underwhelming for that cost imo. However, I am guessing that phylactery bound is semi-tough to balance.

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Yeah i kept Hex on him for more usefulness but 80 noras a big price tag, gotta make that Phylactery count i guess.

20. themacca

Id suggest running a masons spire in your lich bg too.otherwise it's too easy to just drop them all with 1 aoe. Or arctic wail which still hasn't been nerfed for some reason