KF Magic Amp is broken and needs a nerf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ballballer, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

This Bane Shift is absolutely ridiculous. Every time they deploy a champ they get an increase on all their damage. Freaking magic nova on everything means that anything within 10 spaces of their main champ cluster is dead. Or anything that goes into midfont. Or even anything that tries to run away because the KF bonus makes all their champs faster than yours.

It doesn't help that KF has the best spells, relics, and equips of any faction in the game, probably because Sok is biased towards KF. I mean seriously, we all know it by now and the joke has grown stale. If you want proof, just look at the giant boa dude. I mean seriously LOL!!!!!

If I wanted to play broken decks, I'd play magic amp and be rank 1 by morning. But I have a freaking soul and only play balanced decks that actually take skill. Its so frustrating losing my games to trash players who just point and click and have no semblance of how to play the game.

If you don't take the time to identify and argue against each of my points then its clear that those arguments don't exist. Otherwise youd do so. So any snide remarks or comments about my "skill" will be met with the appropriate level of dismissal from my part, because its clear you people have no idea what youre talking about and just get off from bullying people who actually care about the game. I feel bad for yall and hope you actually stop playing broken decks so you can understand the game like I do.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    Pedeguerra, Dagda, Qucas and 3 others like this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

troll?

Krokodil, Anima26, Qucas and 6 others like this.
  3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i am happy that you have joined us in seeing the (troll) and are turning away from your bullying ways and feel this link should be posted here publicly and on your profile to affirm your new anti-bullying faith. your membership comes with free adoption papers for puzzle1 and puzzle2 two very bullied but gifted kids.

if you wouldnt mind, so we can stomp out this nonsense before this site is overrun with it.

https://www.childline.org.uk/Bullying

4. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Uh oh, he cast out his fishing line again boys. I know those dangling little worms of his are enticing, but try not to get caught on the hooks, if he doesn't catch anything he'll starve out

5. Ballballer

LOL just like I thought. Obviously you people have no counter arguments and just resort to trolling. Congrats on being so "witty" you guys

Qucas, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  6. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

It is strong baller I agree. I think its also a little under the radar of most kf players. That being said, it is a double edged sword. Magic damage isnt an uncommon damage type so it also amps your opponents champs too. You roll the dice when running this bg. Its not like ST frost amp where your fairly certain you wont have to worry about running into any opponent frost dmg.

I would like to see you rank 1 playing magic amp. Im not trying to be sarcastic or combative, I really would enjoy seeing a top 5 player run KF well and stay top 5 if not rank 1 like you say. I will tell you this, your arguments would hold a little more weight if you actually did this before posting. I dont play ranked anymore so take my thoughts with a grain of salt... but I do know If you were doing as well with kf magic amp as your doing with voil you wouldnt have to be making this post. It would be common place by now that its OP.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Looks like he caught one on his troll line!

Krokodil, Anima26, Qucas and 5 others like this.
  8. Excalibur95

this is indeed great news, work will shortly begin on modifying your home for wheelchair access, and becomming a rtard centre of excellence, with your many rtarded life experiences these kids will have a true role model to look up to.

9. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

I dont mind biting, im not a keeper anyways.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

2%

Krokodil, Dagda, Qucas and 5 others like this.
  11. Ballballer

Don't yall realize yall are scaring new players away with these attitudes? No wonder this game is dying!

Dagda, Qucas, Skybloom and 3 others like this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yo, baller, you forgot to log in to the super71 account, you're still on your main.

Woffleet, Cydna, Dagda and 10 others like this.
  13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The game is dying because everything in the game is broken and needs to be reworked.

jeeperz2, Woffleet, Dagda and 9 others like this.
  14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im glad you're finally admitting korsien needs buffs

Qucas and yobanchi like this.
  15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

it's like everyday is I love super day around here, I love it. Baller if we ever meet your gonna get a big old hug for how sweet you are.

Also note that the only time I reply to your threads is when I'm shitting.

You forgot the 4 or the jokes not funny

Excalibur95 likes this.
  16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Entire thread is baller style pox satire mocking all super71 nerf threads. Well done. Masterful execution 10/10.

17. Excalibur95

you and baller both,

here was ballballer earlier today spotted on cam making this Bane Shift thread... it got real messy real fast, at least he wiped!

mistaken identity?...

yea baller thought the cctv camera was his webcam.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  18. Excalibur95

ballballer virus spreading for first time in the wild, attaching to its helpless victims,

scientists find baller still overwhelmingly attracted to Bane Shift, with no end in sight,

thought to be transmitted between alternative turd dimensional portals found in portaloos all over the world,

all this came to light recently with the capture of one of ballers many disciples,...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hid-festival-toilet-talks-sick-obsession.html

19. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

42%/10, would read again.

Woffleet, Anima26, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  20. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

Not sure if this is a joke thread but I'll bite, I'm bored...
    If they had enough champs to move in and use nova to kill a champ without hitting their own champs, they probably had enough to focus fire it anyway and probably from further away.

Isn't the max amp 40%? I'm pretty sure most ranked games are not decided by 4 champs only, so this is a bit of an over exaggeration. Also as previously mentioned this also amps your magic champs though admittedly you would have less than a dedicated magic deck, but you probably have more than a couple.

Also there are multiple good to decent magic eater/magic immune/magic resist champs out there that make this deck a bit unreliable. Now I ask you to extend the same courtesy and make counter points to what I have presented.