I've decided to be nice

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ballballer, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

If y'all have any questions for me, I will answer them. Please try not to ask questions that are easily answerable with just the tiniest amount of effort on your part or I will mock you, get frustrated, and most likely end this charitable exercise early.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

What is the answer to P vs NP?

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How do you pull off your miraculous victories? Whats your secret to your mad skills? Also are you secretly Hashinshan? If so did you go for a name change because you were fed up of reputation of demanding buffs for moga?

4. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

Do you stare and get disturbed by your avatar as much as i do?

Vorian likes this.
  5. Vorian

Senshu gave it to him when he got in an argument with Senshu.

6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Tupac or Biggy?

7. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

What do you think is the optimal G'hern lineup?

Is moga aviator complete trash, or would you consider him in some version of mogas?

Do you think cyclops artificer is still worth a slot in SP meta after its summon got nerfed?

thx.

8. Ballballer

Moga aviator is complete trash imo because moga decks are suuuuper tight, in that there is a lot of stuff competing for spots and not enough room to fit it all in

I run
    Soothsayer (auto include)
    Dirge (auto include)
    general (auto include)
    thrower (hardly ever deploy him)
    juggler (slam + traps or knockback into a moga is so sexy)
    overlord (I love him)

I need to fit a sustainer in there somewhere maaaaaybe, but I can usually get by with chefs and mika and cavernkeeper for heal. Only reason sustainer would be nice I guess is for the battle harden.

I run cyclops artificer in my meta deck because he has a ranged attack that produces a summon, solid stats, is cheap, trolls fire damage champs, and most importantly is my only source of shatter besides v push

9. Ballballer

I really really reaaaaaally hate losing at things. I will straight up break things down and practice until I'm a master or I get bored (which usually doesn't happen until I'm the best). I am not hashinshin, but enough people started asking me if I was that I decided to just roll with it and mess with people for fun sometimes.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. Vorian

Do you have any previous names and alts?

11. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I was tending my lawn the other day, and noticed a stubborn overgrowth of crabgrass right next to my prizewinning roses. I tried using a pump sprayer to apply a post-emergent crabgrass control directly to the weeds, but it came back a few days later. What should I do?

12. G3arfried

G3arfried The King of Potatoes

Which equips do you usually run in your Voil bg? I really like Cyclops eye belt, diamond mace, and Staff of the Solstice. However this leaves me with only 16 champ choices since i run 4 relics as well(emerald/rocktrap/banner/caverns). I havent played in over 2 years so Im not familiar with whats good and whats meh now.

Thanks for the thread, hab gud times

13. Ballballer

Vicious harpoon and slavers whip

14. G3arfried

luv ju bb

15. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Diarrea

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

17. Ballballer

SaintKiwi and OriginalG1 like this.
  18. G3arfried

Tell EM SISTER!

19. G3arfried

Hey Baller, are Voil Conqs not good anymore?

20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-10-3_10-56-36.png

SaintKiwi likes this.