I Come From The Water: A Guide to Mirefolk

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Feb 5, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

I like alot of Mirefolks but ı dont know good or bad :( ?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

They're in a pretty decent spot atm. Though FS players may say otherwise :p

Anima26 likes this.
  3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I disagree. Removing water front from circadian songmaster sucks. The correct change would have been to only allow one drown spell runnable in an FS bg. Mirefolks are the ONLY race that will die a slow death without access to their terrain type which is water. The Thing and Ctharia are the only runes with decent water gen now. To top that off there is no longer a scry option on shrines. Buffing tidemaster bandoleer with water froent is an excellent idea for future change. Now we just need good rune reveal options hence no more scrying for a theme that is water or die. I blame these stupid thread spammin whiners and certain zealots who could of just opted for FS only being able to run 1 drown instead of nerfing an ability that mirefolk need or they die............ Bunch of turd blossoms. Yes you fruit cakes thats right mirefolk do need a million champs with water front or they die and auto lose. NO WATER=death and -1 speed end of story.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  4. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Mirefolk are not fun right now, wait till patch when we get water back

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Heard of trail water? It's pretty good

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

er ma gerd one square of water for each ap used. "trail watta so gud" says fw zealot. Na bro water front is the new trail water get with the times and give water front back to everything. FS waterfront on everything or die. How about we only put desecrated zone on one champ in fw??? How is that should we give trail dmz to other champs cuz trail one square of dmz so gud am i rite? I mean its not like FW has desecrated zone on six different champs(bloodbinder count, corruptor, inkblight witch, mairdreth of the rot, soul collector, utterdark leviathan) spells that create dmz terrain(darkweave, deadzone voodoo, despoil, drain the earth, haunt) or an ability that creates spot desecrated zone when the champ attacks (shadestrike). Do fw champs need dead zone to survive? Mirefolk sure as hell need water or they die a slow death. Hey lets just fck over fs water gen abilities instead of limiting the amount of drown spells to one in a bg................................................................

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

get out of my faction forum you dirty dumpster.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

While we are on the subject devs some more cool water based abilities would be nice in FS. You did a great job of thinking up some cool abilities for fw DMZ.

9. Tweek516

What did I say. Zealots be a flocking

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well its only the one. its just a very loud zealot

Tweek516 likes this.
  11. Tweek516

True.

12. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Yea lets get some trail DMZ on all spirits and get rid of shadestrike, desecrated zone and all that nonsense, it's all the same thing anyway, right?

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Problem is Drown. If it didnt exist no1 would give two shits about Water Front. Perhaps limiting Drown to 1x may help, idk.

14. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

just got some mirefolks and i try to put them together, any suggestion?

mirefolks 28 12 2016.JPG

15. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

Looks pretty solid, some suggestions7ideas:

• Pygmy Hippo stampede, paired up with resurgance it really makes them cost efficient (if you save enough nora of course)
    • Bubble of protection is autoinclude in my book for the pirahnids you'll have in the front line, them living one more turn can win you the game.
    • Enchantress might simply be better than Chronologist in almost every sense.
    • Tendrils of the deep instead of monsoon? Cheaper, lasts longer and has a more relevant effect
    • Ceacelia might be good for some CC, she synergises with backfire boon as well.
    Let us know how the bg is working out

Xzablaz, guokamoli54 and 4NIK8 like this.
  16. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

advice taken, here is updated BG of mine
    mirefolks 29 12 2016.JPG

Ceacelia sure is super tanky, beating Hydraxor or Corrupted Overlord and stun is great too XD, what the recommended upgrade for Enchantress? Heal mass or M.Revival?

with only 2 Mirefolks Resurgence, i think for some game is enough but i still keen to have 1 more but dont know what to replace..

Tendril working great, bubble and twisted essence make them more aggresive, overall i like this BG configuration for now, maybe tweak little bit on Mirefolks racial skill composition to adapt the meta.

Edit: maybe i should remove Sacred temple and replaced by 1 more Songmaster or Templar..

17. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

hey @doubtofbuddha what would a meta aquatic bg look like now with the changes?

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'll post my BG in a couple of days once I get the rust off it.

Gnomes likes this.
  19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

S
    Sooo?

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've been busy lately and haven't had time to mess around with Mirefolk. That said I'll post my BG when I have time later even though i've only played 5-6 games with it.

Gnomes likes this.