Promoting Poxnora in different context

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Nov 1, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

14894383_10211204987095716_379882688_o.jpg

Tryin' to make people ask"whats that?" at mtg, netrunner, etc. tournaments, and then introduce the game.
    I'm just wondering if having access to a little more poxnora themed merchandise could improve the advertising of the game. @Sokolov @Senshu i'm new here, but there used to be some kind of merch part of the poxnora site, or something similar? Is it too hard to follow shippings etc. so you do not have time for it, or it could be a nice option, as soon as you get time after ps4 launch?

SireofSuns, IMAGIRL, Tweek516 and 6 others like this.
  2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I was gonna get a Tortun mat for when I play.

3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

That mat looks dope. I'd probably get some full sized art mouse pads.

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I know there used to be bladed corpse underwear.

Etherielin, IMAGIRL, Tweek516 and 7 others like this.
  5. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

pox figurines. .
    selling like hot cakes.

Eadbusta likes this.
  6. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'll buy nefari messenger

7. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I wonder who the Firk they were trying to cater to with these undies. I mean sure, nothing better to draw out the FW zealot within your man if that's what you are into, but a bladed corpse is probably the last thing I'd want people (myself included) to associate with my lady bits.

MaruXV likes this.
  8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

battle fatigued.png

The true boxer/underwear of champions

Dagda likes this.
  9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

or this xD
    SR.png

I'll let myself out

Etherielin, Morfeas, Tweek516 and 3 others like this.
  10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Why why why would you bring this up again

11. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Seems pox was taken off cafepress.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The end of an era...

edit: Oh god... what if cafepress sales in overseas markets was the only thing supporting Pox?

Leadrz likes this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm just glad I have my warrogg mousepad

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

If poxnora ever had 5k or more people on in one day, poxnora would easily make the "Top games by current player count" on the steam website. http://store.steampowered.com/stats/.

I like the idea you are showing. Doing your part to promote Pox!

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Where did you get that sick ass mat?

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Me guessing self printed

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ebay, there are some custom playmat makers. i can give you the link to the one i buy from, if you want.

18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

printed in hongkong, i think .(^_^).

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We have and continue to look into merchandise. Part of the problem is the cost of the merchandise relative to the actual demand. In the past Pox Nora there was a high vocal demand by player for such things. Unfortunately, when they were made available the actual demand did not meet the supply. Since things like this requires us to order in bulk or use an on demand manufacturing (which requires there a steady baseline demand) we haven't put anything up.

This is not to say we are not exploring avenues that we thing would be appealing to both Pox Players and a more general audience. These types of things take time, but this is definitely something that we continue to be interested in exploring.

Leadrz likes this.
  20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Thanks for the explanation. I understand What you mean. What about relying on an external merch site for now?then you would get some visibility without any particular effort like if you were producing yourself. There are a bunch of famous clothing/gadgets makers on the internet that produce customized things. Like Red bubble, and similars. I think its works that you create an account,put images on it, they sell stuff customized with your images on demand,and when somebody buys you get a percentage of the price. With something like that you would just have to upload some images from archives. I think you wont get rich with that, but almost without effort you get a little cash, you give to the players base some merch, and maybe somebody outside the game could learn about it finding cool images. Just an idea,but could be worth.

SPiEkY likes this.