Truck Attack: German Xmas Market

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 20, 2016.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

Election nears in Germany, and the sole suspect has been released. ISIS/ISIL claimed responsibility right away.

Here are a few possibilities:

1). Guy is innocent.
    2). Guy is innocent, but will be framed.
    3). Guy is guilty, but insufficient proof.
    4). Guy is guilty, but is helping German authorities with something bigger.
    5). Guy is guilty, but someone else will be framed.
    6). Guy is guilty, but has powerful allies.
    7). Entire thing is a false flag.

Please add other valid possibilities. Which 2 do u feel are most likely?

I condemn the terrorist(s) involved, whoever she or he or they are.

Sick to think of all the gifts wrapped up for loved ones that will NEVER be received. :(

Merry everything to you and yours! Be safe.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i feel like this is the sort of thing that, regardless of innocence or guilt, as soon as a picture of the suspect gets out he's probably not having a great life afterwards

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Court of public opinion is OP.

4. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Innocent. There was no DNA of him in the truck, and even though he was arrested mere minutes after the real attacker had shot the driver of the hijacked vehicle, no gunpowder residues were found on him. In addition to that, the gun is still missing.

I'm fairly certain you can rule out all possibilities except 1 and 3.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Which makes me wonder why they released his name and profile so soon after picking him up.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because leaks are expected and hiding information is seen as suspicious?

better to say you arrested a suspicious person who you are not sure is the perpetrator rather than say you arrested someone and then have the media/the internet run wild with speculation?

It is probably ISIS because it is their style of propaganda inspired lone wolf attack.
    the guy is probably innocent. simply a case of looking suspicious in the wrong place, wrong time.

#7 does not exclude any of the other options but I think is a very remote possibility.

Etherielin, DarkJello and SireofSuns like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

German Police is looking for a 22 year old Tunisian named Aniz. A who is a suspect. apparently they would have searched the immigration center he is registered at but they made a mistake with their warrant aplication so they have to my knowledge not yet done so.

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

U.S. State Dept. is warning U.S. citizens to avoid holiday events and large crowds in Western Europe during the Christmas season.

Hoping that we continue to see nationalist antibodies win elections across the west and attack this religious sickness with renewed fervor. Alternative for Deutschland, French National Front, Dutch Party for Freedom, etc. Cheering them on over here for the sake of Western Civilization.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it is important to note that the current suspect was denied residency status

hey you can support the same sort of ideologies in your own country: http://www.americannaziparty.com/

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  10. DarkJello

"Innocent" might very well be the correct answer.

One question, how do we know when the driver was shot? Maybe you read a better and/or more recent article than I. Thanks in advance.

The fact that ISIS/ISIL claimed responsibility does NOT guarantee that it was a muslim terrorist behind the wheel. Suspect it was, but each group has radicals and nutjobs.

Etherielin, SPiEkY and Geressen like this.
  11. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

@newsbuff: Please don't cheer for the "Alternative für Deutschland" (AfD). They suck.
    @DarkJello: Got my information from German media (faz, sueddeutsche). It is seen as likely that the polish driver was still alive while the perpetrator was crashing into the Weihnachtsmarkt. The driver might have been murdered for grabbing the steering wheel and trying to prevent the truck from crashing into more people:

[​IMG]

Gnomes and Geressen like this.
  12. DarkJello

Very interesting. If I was that terrorist, I would have wasted the driver before initiating my attack run. One less variable to manage. Just my 2 centavos.

Geressen likes this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

terrorists are not very smart.

if I wanted to orchestrate a huge terror attack what I would do is [redacted] a bunch of [redacted] and then time it so [redacted] [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted]

basically I would destroy and paralyze the country for a week and cause countless victims.

14. DarkJello

[​IMG]

Would you like to join forces against terrorism? Together we shall be known as Team Western Civilization. Matt Damon's puppet will die, again.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I have messaged DarkJello the thing I would do if I was a terrorist.

if the thing happens it was me or DarkJello.

Etherielin, DarkJello and Dagda like this.
  16. DarkJello

He actually did message me. And sure seems like a legit strong plan to sow mayhem and murder throughout [redacted] in [redacted] on [redacted].

Geressen likes this.
  17. DarkJello

German police raid two apartments in Berlin - but 'armed and dangerous' Christmas truck suspect is still at large as it's revealed he had been under surveillance for months and was arrested three times

• Police raided two apartments in Berlin as they continued hunt for terror suspect Anis Amri, reports claimed
    • Lifelong criminal was jailed for four years in Italy and convicted of aggravated theft with violence in Tunisia
    • German security officials had Amri under close surveillance between March and September this year
    • He was suspected of dealing drugs and planning robberies to finance the purchase of assault rifles
    • His ID was found in the footwell of the truck used in Monday's attack which claimed 12 lives and injured 48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html

I continue to believe the fierce and steadfast German law enforcement will get the job done. Best o' luck gals and guys. May terrorist chap crack his coccyx.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

They Just found a huge bomb in Augsburg.

19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

are we sure it wasn't the KKK?

DarkJello likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no the bomb was the allies.