The Seelie Court - a Fairy Primer

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by MaruXV, Oct 13, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

What do you think about Charm 3 for her? I like it due to the pseudo mobility and damage reduction.

I always take her for the Dreameater style, I love Dreameaters so much. Do you think it's worth it though?

Why Block 1? I use Mobility for the possible 11 AP (BtN) for a double charge, worth or no?

[​IMG]

dsjtheman, Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

do you still run bridge without phase ability?

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

+1 speed and mobility is amazing for Fairies. That means you can disengage easily and poke the enemy more.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yes but its a not a deck with a lot of flex spots.i don't know, need to try. at the moment i run second sylph

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

1. I think that if you want charm, abash fulfills it better.
    2. Never been a fan of that combo as it's on a lower end of utility for the dreamer.
    3. I run Bridge to Nowhere, which grants mobility and if I ever need it, I can just drop it. Block 1 can't be gained through fae relics and equips and Amareth's lexicon is better used on ranged ones. Block 1 is +2 nora for a very huge deal of survivability, especially against UD champs.

Yes, because it's 20 nora for +1 SPD and Mobility, which is a lot. It can also contest fonts for you and force the enemy to spend nora on their anti-relic option. With a CD of 4 BtN is always there when you need it.

SireofSuns likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok you convinced me, i'll push it back in someway

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

strategic retreat is a very nice replacement for petrichor in adaptive, but could it be worth in faeries too for a spot disengage and heal?

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'd say it fits into fae very nicely.

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I really like Stun on her. She often stays in back healing and so the opponent often forgets that she can also stun. Sitting back with lots of AP can make it somewhat easy to fly in and stun an important champ. If the opponent uses something like Cleansing Emerald or Cleansing Wind, the Nectar Fairy was almost completely paid for.

Edit: I do like her with Divert as then she has Heal Champ, Cleanse, Stun, and Divert. It gives her a nice mix of utility and support. Shroud is dope, too, if you take it, of course.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

https://goo.gl/xu7EWC

last version i'm playing. i think its still pretty solid. going to update units of the primer with last patch very soon.

11. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

I like it... except for bridge. Personally, it never seems worth it.

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i also didnt like it but im still testing. its effect is not incredibly good, but its still a contesting relic that gives mobility and +1spd on spot, with 4 turns of cd, and that can move itself.

13. Etherielin

The old Bridge was OP because a smart person like me was able to abuse phase shift so that it had no CD.

New Bridge is also super strong, because it bumps all of your fae to 8 SPD, meaning they can always double tap - something very important for a theme where damage requires a build-up. Mobility also means you can ignore mobility on Corgi Knight in favour of Block 1, greatly increasing his survivability.

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i agree with the speed part, not with the corgi part. i think you cant rely only on bridge for mobility on him, expecially if you run him with crazed charger.

15. Etherielin

Crazed Charger is there to keep him as a threat. Block 1's increased survivability, especially during font contest, heavily outweighs mobility.

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i understand your point but mobility isnt always there with the bridge, and he loses a lot of impact without it. block is nice but make him cost 3pts more, its every 3 turns, and there is quite a lot of precision /single target removal running . i see the point in block, but still i think i prefer it with mobility ^_^

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

updated with gutsa's bgs

18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also updated a bit the descriptions of champs

19. Etherielin

Runes that require an update:
    1. Conclave Warden - no longer has ignorance, has warding and book burn instead of shielded and ignorance. No mention of entangle being alt damage for her (deals physical instead of psychic)
    2. Fairy Trickster - no mention of entangle being alt damage (pin down is the same damage type as the champ's).
    3. Starlight Sylph - no mention of Starlight's range (down to 2-5 from 2-6).
    4. Sun Blossom - rating should go up to 4.5 - remember that Conclave Concordance exists and as such raises her rating. Make a note about it.
    5. Wisp - should go down to 4 or 3.5 - many Fae BGs don't run wisp because there isn't enough magic damage for it to heal with magic acolyte. Needs a mention of a build with evasive 2 for the cheapest route.
    6. Reclaim - shouldn't be in recommended anymore, it's 50 nora for a single turn of pacification. Not worth it.
    7. Inhibit Power - should replace Reclaim in the list.
    8. Fairy Dust - either take the Fae Enchantress for it or don't take it. People still run enough spot cleanse to get rid of it.
    9. Carnivorous Roots - 3 turns of keeping the enemy right where you want them. Should be included in the list.
    10. Nature's Wrath - should replace Stellar Horizon because of more flexibility as an AoE 3 spell that reduces DEF in half. Besides almost all Fae wizards are ranged, so Stellar Horizon loses a ton of value.
    11. Petrichor - should receive a mention for both Adaptive and Phalanx Fae.
    12. Dreambox - currently bugged to all hell, don't use it.
    13. Thorn Trap - 25 nora for a potent source of damage and SPD reduction. Use it!

Xirone and MaruXV like this.
  20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

done most of that. im still not sold on carn roots (its a 1 turn root...) and on sunblossom. how concordance makes her better? the concordance is 5+, sunblossom as a champ is an utility 3.5 max, only if you lack detect