Cleansing mist

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Flyingfinn, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Tested this spell out, and I must say it is amazing.
    I love it when my opponent thinks the tic of a DoT will finish my champion, but then BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE, its still alive, add a bubble of protection and wreck havoc.

4NIK8, Capitulator and aseryen like this.
  2. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

rekt fiery ambush with this spell, super cheap :>

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Wait is this that extra healing that hurt all your units after i cast anathema yesterday?

SireofSuns likes this.
  4. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Yes :(

IronStylus, IMAGIRL and phdstax like this.
  5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Everyone screams about Glowing Slider and Cleansing Mist being amazing. I'm over here just abusing Firk Botanist (Cleansing Aura + Empathy + Enduring Aura).

6. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Soul sphere + backfire boon is better if you bait out the spell with "poor positioning"

SireofSuns likes this.
  7. SireofSuns

Right, but that's a heavy nora investment and requires a lot of setup and two rune slots (possibly and likely 4). While a Cleansing Mist or Firk Botanist is only 1-2 slots and isn't that hard to use at all.

Granted, that combo is incredibly good, but the above is why I don't use it.

8. GoldTiger

You're already using backfire and swap out botanist for soul sphere and you're set. This combo will be far more consistent and will require less setup than the one you stated above. If you're in nexus range you're in aoe range in which case bf boon and soul sphere will help you a lot while being 7 Nora more and more versatile.

9. SireofSuns

I suppose this is true. I'm not sure about it being more versatile, I'd have to see it in action several times. Guess this means I gotta go try it out.

10. RCons

RCons Member

cleansing mist is pretty useles spell as long as used on 1 champ and mostly u have to use it fr 1 champ(other one probably die before mist come out))

11. GoldTiger

Trust it is not. You are probably misusing it. One of the best tools in FS auto x1 in any BG except Sallys.

Tweek516 and 4NIK8 like this.