People's thoughts about the UN Isreal Resolution

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Sure thing:

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And what exactly is the conspiracy, all of it?

Obviously I asked for clarification rather than a complete repeat.

While the "ethnic cleansing stuff" might be murky, the "Israel got given land originally owned by others and now forces itself upon the region" is pretty accurate. Israel has been violating international law for the longest time, getting away with it because of the US's veto in the UN council.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and the weapons the US sells it using money the US gives it especially for that purpose.

essentially american weapon manufacturers have found a way to guarantee a sale to Israel through the american goverment.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Israel is too smart to allow muslims to gain a voting majority in their society. you Europeans better wise up and follow suit.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

fwiw about the "originally owned" bit, the last time (before the state of israel, if we even count that as native) that the region was owned/controlled by anything like a native power was before rome took it over.

the facts as i understand them are that jews had been migrating off and on to their historical/religious homeland for centuries prior to world war 2, mostly in response to flareups of persecution for being 'other (typically living in their own communities, speaking a separate language, marrying within their communities, so on)'. given the holocaust was the largest such incident, it prompted a series of larger migrations (which were also in response to britain's white paper, and the burgeoning jewish region in british-held palestine)

israel's actions since are a different matter, but if you think of the middle east as being a war zone with passing moments of surface stability it makes it easier to cope with

also, on what ragic said, one of the arguments many israelis have made against israel expanding by conquest is that they'd be outnumbered pretty quickly in their own borders, and i guess they don't have a lot of trust in a muslim majority for their jewish state

6. SireofSuns

Sorry about the sarcasm, I'll be more specific:

"since 1947 one group of people "zionist jews" have been given the authority by the U.N and America gave them resources to 1. conquer the area known as Palestine," (Yes, this happened, not so sure I'd call it conquering, but okay.)

"2. ethnically cleanse all other natives in the area," (they aren't doing this)

"3. take over as much land as they want in order to create a racist apartheid state."(their nation is among the most tolerant in the middle east)

"The U.N. is sick of Israel's inhumane treatment of the people who are not jews in Palestine,"(ditto)

"and their ridiculous claim to every piece of land in the area, because " God chose us so we get your land."" (the majority of Israelis, and the one's in charge, are not Zionist and couldn't care less about anything to do with religion, they're the most secular nation in the middle east)

"Zionists like Ben Gurion started this whole mess."(I'm going to replace Zionist with Liberal and Ben Gurion with George Soros...)

"Israel is strong they don't need anymore land they need to stop this crap and USA needs to stop being their puppet." (Those swathes of empty land between them and their enemies keeps them safe, and means that terrorists can't hide behind civilians to attack them as easily. Also, the USA is their puppet??? I thought we were controlled by Russia. Or was it China?)

"Let the palestinians live in peace for once and stop ethnically cleansing entire villages and lying about it so you can create new settlements." (Ask the Arabic nations that same question but replace Palestinian with Israeli.)

"Also do not watch american news it is controlled by zionists. As an american I have to go outside of american news to find out any kind of truth that matches real history on this subject." (Actually it's controlled by Liberals who are generally in favor of a free Palestine. And yes, Israel and independent Russian journalists have much more accurate news on the subject!)

"Israel got given land owned (at the time) by others and now forces itself upon the region" is pretty accurate. Israel has been violating (certain) international law(s) (which ones? I'm not certain) for the longest time, getting away with it because of the US's veto in the UN council.

Now for some serious questions:
    What if the US or the UN did the same (giving authority and resources) with Native Americans? Or Poland? Or the Chinese ghettos in Japan, America, or Europe? What about the Muslim populations in Europe asking to be given free reign in the areas they live in? (I have yet to be given a straight answer on this. :( )

What international laws are they violating?

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Please listen to the son of an israeli general set the record straight on the history of Israel and Palestine.

After watch this if you want to learn the truth about 911(ignore Alex Jones and the other troofers they are kooks)

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't believe the 9/11 conspiracies and while Israels treatment of local arabs/palestinians is not ethnic cleansing it does qualify as genocide.

also @Ragic you need to learn how numbers work because right now I am embarrased for you.

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Watch it. The video documents actual interviews, the entire collection of P.N.A.C. papers, and proves the connection between Israel and 911. It is not a conspiracy video and either is the first one. I challenge you to watch it and find any source in either video that is lacking in evidence.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

don't ruin it, lets just agree that Israeli goverment is evil and bond over that.

nevermind the moment is ruined.

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

No it's not bro. I agree with you. Don't be that way.

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. SireofSuns

Well, when I have a random 4-5 hours lying around, I'll get right on watching those.

Does anyone ever have that much time free anymore?

13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think it's called "doing office work." Bonus points if your work doesn't require much audio input.

SireofSuns likes this.
  14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

In the end, Israel will do what it believes best for its own survival, and that is not to vacate Palestine. BTW, this will still be their premise, and an issue, for many 1000s of years to come or until the world melts next week.

The only reason that US even allowed a veto is because the announcement had absolutely no teeth. But even that will go away now that Obummer is packing a suitcase.

One of the main reasons we started (and hold) a strong alliance with Israel is based on the Bible, or at least that's where it started.

16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Horribly uneducated as always

17. SireofSuns

You say these things, and yet... I find your immediate assumptions and lack of supporting arguments disturbing...

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I'm awful.

SireofSuns likes this.
  19. SireofSuns

I don't always write out a long response because I read theirs and feel content to leave things there. I guess I should let people know when I feel that way. Oops.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Honestly, just do what you feel is best. This isn't really much of a debate club, just a watering hole for people who have long given up on PoxNora the game but enjoy the nostalgia enough to not leave the forums.