Ironfist Paladin

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cydna, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Let this dude shine in the light, give him +1 speed.

Edit: I just realized, does he look like a Barb to anyone else? Looks more Human tbh.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Looks like a Dwarf to me. If he was 6 speed I would run 2 with Aid Defense in a heartbeat.

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

This is the only champion i know that got 3 skills( i am sure there are more of them out there.

Why not give him Ready or Tempo? :D

But 6 speed would be great to and preferably some 4th skill

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

@Sokolov If +1 speed is too much, could he get Opportunistic?

Firk likes this.
  5. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

thats a good idea would kinda like that on him, altho i am guessing 5-6 speed would be much cheaper in noracost opportunistic is 8 nora

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

think the problem is the other dwarves are too fast, lower all dwarf to spd5 so he can keep up with them :)

7. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Sergeant and Rockforger not good enough runes to support Ironfist Paladin?

I've run him before with the both of them, I like it with IS/FW. Definitely whenever I have this rune I run Sepulcher of Kings.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

He for sure looks like a dwarf. In saying that lets not allow the defense buffing ultra healing tanky unit to also have a lot of Ap.

I decline this request

Tweek516 and aseryen like this.
  9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

decline declined

10. Hierokliff

Testing him with speed trap and writ of almara, so far i cant get it to work good. aid defense is fun though the few times i get it to do some hitting. 8+ defense dwarfs all over the map. I did trade 5 exos for another speed trap, so hopefully it will be more fun to do more testing. did also change my priestess to have haste instead of stall to get fast paladins.

so far about a 30% winratio :p so cant recommend it...

11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

As a reminder @Sokolov Ironfist Paladin is Drastically better than Aspect of Life. #buffaspectoflifeinearly2017

dsjtheman likes this.
  12. concealedweapon

concealedweapon I need me some PIE!

It has Lay Hands and 3 DEF. It's still very useful even at 5 SPD.

Xirone likes this.
  13. Hierokliff

True, but 3 DEF is kinda meh with so much damage abilities ignoring defense, still testing the paladin in different dwarf bg's. Sometimes he is just awesome and fun, but he requires backup to be fun. Did copy some from your dwarf bg that beat the crap out of me...

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

he is really good as is. i use him in my dwarf bg.