People's thoughts about the UN Isreal Resolution

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

people tend to cite JFK's assassination, i think.

jfk had a lot of stances, it's difficult to say which one got him popped

also tbf cruz's political career has pretty much died now; the odds of him ever climbing beyond where he's at seem miniscule

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

JFK's Assassination is where the modern use of "conspiracy theorist" largely became a disparagement. The FBI obviously has it's case against the lone gunman Oswald. So it called people who argued there might have been a second shooter and/or supporters, thus implying a conspiracy taking place. Since that went against the official case and story, the FBI and other members of government dismissed those assertions as being "conspiracy theories" with no basis in fact, from their perspective anyway.

While this is getting hugely off topic... it's clear that many people that have talked about the FED are still alive and breathing. Several congressmen (most recent figures well known for this issue being Ron and Rand Paul, but they are far from alone on it) have repeatedly, though without much success, sought audits and/or reviews (often with the stated or implied intention of using that as a springboard to shut the FED down and return monetary issuance and policies to Congress) and are still alive or have passed on without any (and I mean any) doubt as to the reason for their deaths.

While it is entirely possible that JFK (whom had made more headway in this regard) was killed perhaps in part due to issues with the FED, there isn't any conclusive evidence that was the reason, or if it was that it would even have been the primary reason, or that the FED itself acted on that impetus to affect his assassination.

Do I think it's plausible that the FED (or rather those that own the FED) has involved itself in criminal conspiracies to maintain power? Sure. The founding of the FED was largely a conspiracy by the banksters of it's time in the first place, utilizing "briar patch" tactics initially and eventually going for some recess-based shenanigans. More legally dubious conspiracies don't seem far fetched though I personally have yet to see proof of one at this time.

But that's a far cry from saying "anyone that brings up the FED" goes missing or dies.

Saandro likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Okay how about the people that actually could potentially do something about the federal reserve. I was exaggerating about everyone, because everyone would include me also and i'm still kicking. It is what it is, I don't really care if you guys believe it or not. Been numerous links between the federal reserve and shadowy business around the world. Is it also hard to believe that jews own the majority of the media ?

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner- Jewish
    Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company- Jewish
    Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd -Jewish
    Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios -Jewish
    Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc- jewish
    Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric- jewish
    Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited- jewish

Now go and look through everything that those companies own, then tell me the Jews don't own the media. It's not a huge problem but it's also pretty well known that Jews own American media and almost anything that makes money.

facebook- Mark Zuckerberg jewish

BINYAMIN NETANYAHU- Prime minister, Jewish

Dennis Ross- Obama Advisor- Jewish

Ben Bernanke- Chairman of the U.S. federal reserve -Jewish

So please guys, again do your research please. It's not so much a conspiracy as it is just the truth. I don't mind it, obviously they are doing something right and other races, and people of different backgrounds aren't.

I cold probably fill the page with all of the major media outlets, and entertainment but i'm too lazy. Look the rest up yourselves.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

By the way, do you feel that all central banking systems are corrupt and inherently bad, or just the American one?

SireofSuns and Geressen like this.
  5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

No, I just don't think the fact they are (in the ethnicity sense at least) Jews is particularly relevant. In the same manner that I don't think that the the popularly known mafioso of the prohibition era being Italian is particularly relevant (though I suppose it does a disservice to other gangs and mafia that operated in that era, being side-lined for Italians all the time in cultural history).

What is important is ideological and financial ties. While ancestral ties can help facilitate such things, it's not really important in and of itself.

Side question:

It was Congress that gave the FED its power, I can assure you that Congressmen "could potentially do something about it."

But on a related note, do you think this is to blame for Sanders being sunk in the Primaries by the DNC? (Sanders also supports at least FED reforms) Do you think they will/try to kill Donald Trump (likewise has some issues with FED power and policies)?

Topical question:

Do you think these powerful Jews would have any reprisal against Obama or his UN delegates for not vetoing the Israeli resolution, or do you think they don't particularly care?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Geressen and SireofSuns like this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you know you are just being racist and a conspiracy nutter right?

I mean...
    [​IMG]

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I forget how idiocy is nurtured in the US.

.. I mean, yeah! A jew once kicked my dog! Riot!

8. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

I mean, at what point do you stop throwing around the word racist and just look at the facts?

Hollywood, the exporter of american ''culture'' is run by jews. Look at this lovely article (Don't worry it's kosher since a jew wrote it): http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Of importance being this part:
    News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Also the guy suffered no repercussion for this article, meanwhile non-jewish people who point this out do. Like Mel Gibson, Gary Oldman or Marlon Brando. Here is a lovely clip.

You just have to look at the amount of jews in US politics to see they are disproportionately represented for being 2% of US population. Ask yourselves why does USA, the most powerful country in the world give millions of dollars of aid to Israel every year? When Israel is a relatively small country, with only about 100 US soldiers there? ''Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year.''. Go to youtube and search ''Trump aipac'' and ''Hillary aipac''. Why do presidents of the US feel the need to court jews so much? Like I said Israel is a relatively small country with very little benefits for the USA. Not to mention Israel has over the history constantly screwed the USA over. In 1967 Israel directly attacked a US ship, the first attack since Japan in WW2. And they suffered absolutely no repercussions for it, only more billions of dollars shoved into their face every year. They sold US technology to China, and not much happened. But when Russia (supposedly) exposes Hillary's dirty laundry it's treated like a cyber attack aimed at America as a whole.

You'd have to be pretty stupid or willingly ignore facts to not realize jews are very influential in American society and politics.

super71 likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Nonono.

See there's a big difference between "jews are very influential" and "jews are controlling the media and their race is doing something right and other races aren't"

SireofSuns and Geressen like this.
  11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

@Saandro @super71

If you are saying that Jews being disproportionately in positions of influence in western countries (especially the US) means that there is s foreign policy bias towards Israel - then I agree, and don't think that is a controversial thing to say. I've no doubt wealthy and powerful Jewish people have had a lot to do with the current funding of Israel.

But that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy, it doesn't mean there is a network of zionists all working towards subverting western countries for their own ends. It just means that people are naturally more sympathetic towards those they are connected too.

For example, the US joined the side of Britain in both world wars - and Britain almost always backs up the US in it's wars, do you think it is a coincidence that we share a common history and language, and to a large extent ethnicity?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    BurnPyro, NevrGonaGivUup and Geressen like this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

thre is also the religious christian nutters who want to keep Israel propped up, we shouldn't discount those.

and I am sure there are many jewish people who disagree with Israels politics.

oooooon the other hand:

13. super71

http://www.kamron.com/economics/people_who_opposed_the_frb.htm

Who knows if any of that connected is worth anything, but it's all a good read.

I disagree, ancestral ties is why the money is still around as the same families have never faded away. It's the same families that have the money still.

I think they care but their is a limit to how many powerful people you can kill off, also with the internet it's a lot easier to find this sort of information today and many more people are open to it. It's harder for any organization to do something like this nowadays. Then again the United States relinquished control over the internet in 2016 which many people don't even know it happened yet, by doing this and giving it to "non-profit" groups I expect to see a lot of information disappear from the web and certain things be restricted, I also expect some sort of tax incoming for the internet soon.

My thoughts behind this are the same people that own the majority of the tv channels are losing $$$ by the day as many people switch to online methods netflix, amazon prime, hulu and that sort. As profits dropped for cable t.v. and internet usage expands, I find it odd that the United States would all the sudden relinquish control over the internet.

14. super71

Not really

You don't consider the media influential ? They are a small % of the world's population yet are one of the wealthiest countries, and have seats of power in nearly every government in the United Nations. They are indeed doing something right that other people are doing wrong.

@Geressen I'm racist why again, for some reason close minded individuals always like to throw out "racism", and gifs to prove a point when they are wrong.

I'm not being racist or a conspiracy theorist, i'm simply saying they are in a position of power and they own the media, which is the truth. Go google all the names I listed and see if i'm wrong, and then google all the other companies those names own.

I guess "racism" because I said Jews are doing something right lol, Bane Shift even compliments can be racist these days.

Call it whatever you guys like I suppose, but American media is owned by Jews I don't know how or why we are even disputing that as any American will tell you so, and the list of names above only backs my point. Either look through the names and get educated or don't and keep coming with the racism nonsense.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

for some reason tacist individuals always like to throw out "close minded".

16. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

It's because we had information beforehand that could have been used to better prepare for ("handle") the situation. We even had help ready to go before the attack began, it just didn't get there.

Note that I am specifically leaving out parts that are still being debated, because I haven't settled on my opinion within those debates yet.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what info and what help?

you've explained nothing, you just said there was information (who had this and what it contains is not shared) and there was help ( which forces and their locations also obfuscated)

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sure the media is influential.

But to say that a lot of Jews hold places of high power therefor jews are very influential therefor jews are (somehow superior in a way? not sure what you meant, but that's what I'm getting from this) somehow controlling the media for their advantage and we are their puppets.

I mean, Jews have held good offices for centuries for a variety of reasons. One of them being ostracized by the general public. Somehow that never really faded away and they keep being brought up in these conversations. I've personally never seen what the fuss is about. Why aren't people complaining about all the Christians that have been American presidents? Yeah sick example, but I'm just wondering why it's always Jews that people focus on.

Plot twist: I'm not a Jew.

Ohmin likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

a great great great great great great great grandfather on my mothers side may have been a jew in Spain at one point but then the inquisition happened so he came to the Netherlands, bloody immigrants am I right?

TLDR: I am not jewish either.

20. super71

Probably because Christians are 2.2 billion of the entire world's population and only about 6 million Jews in the world. Never said they were superior, somewhere in your mind you came up with that. I simply said they are doing something right compared to other races and the like. Which for being such a small population and being in so many positions of power only proves my point. I don't really see what the argument is about here, your agreeing they hold positions of power, your agreeing they are a small portion of the world's population ? What is it that your even trying to prove a point about right now ? I also never said we are their puppets don't make up Bane Shift and pretend I said it, I simply said their is a lot of shady business around the federal reserve which happens to be run by Jews.

I'm starting to think a lot of what you say is simply projection. In all that stuff you simply agreed with everything I said.

Plot twist: I don't have a religion, but I believe in a higher power other than mankind.