Why the left is being stupid.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

by attacking trump so rabidly they are forcing the political landscape to polarize. They are creating an environment where you are either with trump or against him. Republicans own both houses of congress. There are not enough democrats to stop his agenda. Their only hope is to get some republicans to vote against certain things. But by attacking trump in such an unreasonable way they leave no reasonable middle ground for republicans to meet them on.

Dumbasses

DarkJello likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

QFT.

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

pot calling the kettle black?

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hahahahah @Ragic you perennial comedic genius!

"THE LEFT! are POLARISING the political landscape, THEY are being stupid by creating an enviroment where you are either WITH OR AGAINST X."

is satirical gold!

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Well if that 'I know you are but what am I' attitude is prevalent enough then it looks like trump will face no serious opposition. There ARE republicans who might oppose his on some things but not at the cost of their seat. voters are not likely to reelect a republican who sides with democrats on anything because the democrats are looking more and more like hypocritical fanatics who figure they have already lost everything and therefore have nothing to lose by throwing away their dignity.

What is funny is that democratic politicians are acting that way because it's what their base expects from them. After losing a few more seats the Democratic Party will probably learn they need to stop pandering to those fools.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. DarkJello

Maybe they can solve their problems by paying people $2500.00 each to protest the inauguration of God Emperor Trump and/or skew polls heavily D.

Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at Trump inaugural

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, January 17, 2017

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples"

by Tyler Durden Jan 17, 2017 1:10 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If someone would really pay $2500 for protesting, I'd do it. For that kind of money, I'd protest for something I'm against.

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. DarkJello

For that amount of cash, LOTS of people will "protest" darn near anything.

darklord48 likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there is another thread about the same thing and is probably fake news @DarkJello

10. DarkJello

The Washington Times was one of the rare outlets to endorse Trump. #FakeNews is overwhelmingly driven by those that endorsed Hillary, fyi.

Trump intentionally uses hyperbole to make his points. Many millions still don't understand why such a tactic/strat is effective. Up to them to comprehend.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Another classic "x who approves of my guy must be legit, y who approves of my opponent is not" darkjello.

It's like you're and Ragic don't even put effort into hiding the fact that you're biased to the point where you let ignorance take over.

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'm kinda interested in this, and you have offered to interpret Trump previously. So if we go with the 'Take him seriously but not literally' idea, then what is it that we should take seriously?

For example, he recently said: "The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before."

Does he mean that the polls, then and now, are actually rigged? That the pollsters are conspiring against him?

DarkJello likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Geressen likes this.
  14. DarkJello

I was using the logic of the Lefties there mate. Lefties are correct at times. Righties are correct at times. Sadly, #FakeNews is more common by Lefties at present.

You should really stop watching TYT, as they deny the Armenian Genocide to this day. Regressive ignorance on their part. Dark and hateful show.

Violent lefties are galaxies BETTER at mass murder than violent righties during the last few hundred years. I oppose both. If only Lefties would join us in progress.

15. DarkJello

I have interpreted Trump's statements many dozens upon dozens of times here in the last 1.5 years. Usually tolerant and peaceful Lefties see red and try to bully.

The vast majority of the election polls heavily oversampled Dems, and were proven embarrasingly inaccurate on election day. They are rigging the polls yet again. Dem elites have a narrative to maintain, and they will do so come hell or high water. Truth means very little to most of the filthy rich/elite. Trump uses this same tactic all the time too. Righties finally realized we can lose with grace over and over and over, and watch our country commit suicide, OR we can fight fire with fire. Donpool won.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Few things

When you said the following
    you weren't "using the logic of the Lefties". You were being playing biased, there was no indication whatsoever that you were doing otherwise. When making a plain "blah blah fyi" statement with no extra information or clear sarcasm, you can't come back when that gets pointed out "oh I was being dumb? Well I was just being you ahaha". It makes you look even worse

Secondly, I have unsubscribed and stopped watching TYT months ago. I don't see how that is relevant to this matter in any way. You are just poisoning the well. You're dragging absolutely (wrongly assumed) irrelevant information into the debate to detract from getting called out. Again, irrelevant.

It comes down to this: if you don't want to get called out, don't post obviously silly statements and then try to claim you didn't do such a thing. It's even more sad when you try to come up with a poor excuse and than also try to discredit my opinion in the same post, just to make sure that other people who can't think for themselves might not see the obvious.

Overal, a poor showing after an absence.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I can't even

Yeah, Trump is being bullied by the left. Humanitarian Trump, friend of all, being targeted. Honestly, you're so biased there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise. You probably were raised this way and are so deep in this fantasyland, there's no way you'll see reason. It's just too comical to see you throw in a "oh yeah both left and right are bad" every once in a while, in the meantime, let me just regurgitate absolute biased right wing propaganda. Honestly.

I'm not even sure what sentiment to express anymore

18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Okay, so that sounds like a fairly literal interpretation.

So when he says that he is going to build a 35-45 foot high wall, which Mexico will pay for, should I take that literally?

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. DarkJello

I clarified my position. Now u seem perturbed with the clarification.

Glad u gave TYT the boot. I watch them a bit, as oppo research.

I never claimed I did not make certain statements. I clarified the intention of said statement. Clarifying is not an excuse.

Which people here do u feel are NOT able to think for themselves?

20. DarkJello

He has promised a real wall, paid for by Mexico, many times. I expect it to happen. Specs unknown.