LIVING GOD POX PLAYER DICEM0nEY CAN'T STOP WINNING

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

My skelly deck was > than yours =P

[​IMG]

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I hit a wall playing skellies. Too many things like battle leader, slam, shatter summon, disbelief, SL bonus, AOE aplenty, not to mention that most good skellies are expensive and hard to run :(

Probably just going to switch to a cheap meat skelly deck.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Skellies can definitely be played to top 10.

4. Tweek516

Played you earlier today. DCed and missed a turn, then made a huge mistake forgetting death nova hit relics.

That said, I still won because you played incredibly sub par. Like, really bad. Which is totally fine man - just don't bash on others for rating and proclaim your way is the only way.

5. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

You go, DiCE! The meta isn't always the right answer. Sometimes you find that great little synergy/combo, an under rated rune or just something that fits your playstyle. Sometimes it even shows up in the meta later and you just thought about it before the majority.

Maybe look into a rune or two that helps out your shrine rush plays. Been seeing you do a lot of those.

Looking forward to our rematch!

6. DiCEM0nEY

Well, I was using a very weird deck, and didn't even know how things worked. For example, I thought sac altar didn't cost ap, I thought it had more than two range.

I don't really care much about winning or losing tbh dude, it's just a game.

voodoov likes this.
  7. Tweek516

And that is fine, like completely fine. But, if you feel that way and play like that you cannot go around proclaiming how bad skellies are. They are being played in the top 15 ATM. They are a strong ass theme. Don't demand the runes to be changed when you are the problem you're not winning games.

Oh, and also don't bring up peoples rating when you argue with them.

Pick one side or the other, hardcore winning or just for fun. You can't be a bit of both.

8. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

you pox god or why do we have to listen to this bs?

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  9. Tweek516

I'm not, and I don't claim I am. That's the whole point.

10. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Scales had to be drunk lolz

11. DiCEM0nEY

1337.PNG

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. DiCEM0nEY

Changelog: added sacrificial altar because battle leader is overpowered, and shouldn't give bonus damage at all.

Added xulous the glorious, because having a 16 drain is slightly better than a 12 drain, and I pay to win

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

it no longer drains 16

14. DiCEM0nEY

It just did last night, did it get fixed since then? Was kind of hoping to make players salty with it for one more patch.

In all seriousness, with the nerfed drain, xulous barely fits into the skeleton theme of play lol

15. DiCEM0nEY

isthisguygood.PNG

Crowd Favorite?

4NIK8 and OriginalG1 like this.
  16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

essence drain

17. DiCEM0nEY

Yup, but with a 16 drain (as xulous the glorious has) you can get a few hits in then drain ur many summons, it feels skelly esque, since skellys have low hp, they can be like 2 hp left, and still give a drain of 16.

I never saw the big deal about 16 drain personally. But I didn't play much ranked when it was around.

super71 likes this.
  18. DiCEM0nEY

I'll update this thread with a new Skelly deck once I find one I really like

19. ac3king

ac3king The King of Potatoes

20. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

The real question here is, a snowspeeder in space?