The Highlander Collective Struggle Tournament - registration -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Jan 28, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Hello friendly poxers, and less friendly ones.

To put some spice into this long wait for the midterm, I decided to organize a "special" tournament.
    Here's the details:

Tournament name: the Highlander Collective Struggle Tournament
    Starting from: "anytime soon as long as we reach a reasonable number of players". Hope to start more or less 10th of february.
    Tournament fee: FREE
    Tournament prize:
    1st place: Guardian Treasure.
    Most creative bg (voted from the users of forum by survey): Exotic from planar disturbances of choice.
    Emblem of the Corgi Vanguard: I will randomly extract a random player from the ones eliminated from group phase with 0pts, and give him/her a Corgi Knight and Corgi Ranger as a Special Reward.

Tournament rules:

1. Players will divided into groups of 4 teams. Each player will have to play against all players from his group. Win=1pt lose=0pt. The two players with most points will pass and go to final stage. In case of same points, who won the direct match passes to next stage. Final stage its a direct match against a player randomly chosen. You play at least 2 games against him. First player to win 2 games passes to next round, and so on. . I will keep a forum thread with all results.

2. The players who have to play against will have 1 week of time to play their match. If they dont play it, they will both be considered losing. They can play when they want, but please share in the forum thread when you are going to play, if possible, so that observers/if somebody wants to record and stream, can prepare in advance. As long as possible, I or other players will try to spectate the match. When the match ends, screen the results and send them to me or post to forum.

3. Matches will be played in custom match, random map, 1min45s turn.

4. The tournament is a friendly tournament. Of course competitiveness is welcome, irony and jokes too. Still a decent behaviour as the grown women and men we are is compulsory. Any aggressive and insulting behaviour will be reported to the devs.

5. You can change bg every match if you want, no limits to that. Please take a screen of all your bgs and send them to me after the match so i can keep track and publish them for the most creative bg competition. They will not be published before the end of the tournament/ the elimination of the player.

BG BUILDING

This tournament will follow some "different" BG building rules

1. The BG you play MUST be highlander, so it contains ONLY one copy of each card you play.

2. the BG MUST contain the rune THE COLLECTIVE from Forglar Swamp faction. (Yes, it means you MUST play FS or split FS). If you dont have it and dont want to forge it, one copy will be given to you before the start of the tournament.

3.All the champions you play in your BG MUST have at least one race different from all the others, so they can potentially get the Collective Struggle bonus when played. (EX. if you have already a Firk/mutant you cant include a firk or a mutant, but you can include a firk/draksar, if you dont have other draksars.)

REGISTRATION

you can register for the tournament by replying to this thread with your INGAME name.

For any question ask here or PM me.

Q&A

Q. Even if there is an observer, he cannot check my bg so i could be playing double runes and nobody will notice.
    A. Yes indeed, it could go unnoticed, but then you are really a sad person and i feel pity for you,if you need to cheat in an online game's friendly Tournament. Also you played with less runes because in the moment you play a double the opponent would see it. And you would be then recognized as a cheater.

(...)

LIST OF PLAYERS

1. themacca
    2. NevrGonaGiveUup
    3. Tweek516
    4. Drache77
    5. diablozIII
    6. SireofSuns
    7. phdstax
    8. agirgis1
    9. Capitulator
    10. TeaNinja
    11. GemmaXylia
    12. davre
    13. axeraiser
    14. tinydragon
    15. flyingfynn
    16. mthssoccer
    17. mintdude1
    18. jeeperz2
    19. theRed
    20. elvesrule
    21. xaznsoulx
    22. eadbusta
    23. gnomes
    24. maruXV

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The Wooden Medal should be called "Emblem of the Corgi Vanguard".

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Like it, going to update. Btw, what are you waiting to sign up?

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

dose this tournament allow circus bg's?

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nope, normal ranked rules

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I'll play. My ign is the same as my forum name.

MaruXV likes this.
  7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

that is not very upload_2017-1-28_19-28-34.png of you.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you cant play circus in custom, i would have to ask devs to create special rules and code, but they have other priorities now. sign up? or are you scared? ;)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Never played the collective but sign me up :)

Slencer and MaruXV like this.
  10. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

sign me up as well pls :)
    IGN: Drache77

Tweek516 and MaruXV like this.
  11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Well now I stand no chance at winning.

MaruXV and Slencer like this.
  12. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

we'll see :p

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

*Update with currently registered players

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  14. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

I'm in IGN diablozIII

MaruXV likes this.
  15. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Because I was asked nicely, and it strokes my ego (despite the fact that I expect to be the scrub on the floor), I'll sign up.

"Second verse, same as the first."

MaruXV likes this.
  16. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

count me in

MaruXV likes this.
  17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

*updated players

18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I hate FS, count me in, Agirgis1

MaruXV likes this.
  19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nice guys, lets keep the rythm and we can get to 16 players soon, that i think its a good number to start the tournament

20. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Sign me up. Someone's got to be there to get kicked out after three games :)

MaruXV likes this.