How are draksar decks?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by edmek55555, Feb 13, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

They seem very interesting. Wondering how well they perform currently

2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I really like mine I have two Draksar BGs that i will post later. One is all commons draksar and the other is more run of the mill draksar. I think they are pretty solid tho

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Just curious, what do you find interesting in them?, with a quick look at them which kind of mechanic do you think they could build bg around? What do you feel its their synergy?

4. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

violence gives them all great synergy and I love the fact that they almost all have regeneration which can really be a thorn in your opponents side if you play it right. I also like the fact they have doomsayer who has access to doom which in my opinion is a great ability to have on hand just in case. Regeneration, usually solid defense plus their faction bonus makes them seem like a solid survivability bg

lifetaker likes this.
  5. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

The AP denial sub theme that many draks have going for them now seems interesting.

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

These are my two drak BGs

Attached Files:

7. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Playing a drak Commons BG with over 15 champs and no drak psions seems strange to me.

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  8. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

Channelled Violence is both a common and very good

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Blackscale Centurion is overrated.
    Flagellum of Chains is underrated. <- i belive its SL's best draksar design, works for both full draksars and ap draksars.