St rune community rune

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I'm thinking on a Strig Spirit, so Priest will do fine.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well assuming dolce switched his vote to rogue then it seems like rogue is the winner.

3. calisk

next vote is range, I listed the common ranges for everyone to vote on

also added arctic flight to abilities since it's a strig

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'd like a strig that had it's wings clipped or something, leave arctic flight off for now decide abilities later :)

I think he should just be 1-1 range.

5. calisk

all right
    1 vote for 1-1

6. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

I'm not really a fan of Onyx Wing's lore but maybe we'll figure out a flighless strig background that makes sense.
    I'll vote 1-1 for stabbing although I think 2-4 could work with a rogue throwing daggers/stars/quills.

7. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

The biggest problem for strig is they have no cover fire and the range is to low to get around the other 2x2 strig. I guess Strig racial is changing again. With all that I am going for 6 -8 for the need of it. If it were to be a 1 rng it is going to need to be awesome at defense.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Could go with something similar to the new owl pokemon that shoots "feather arrows"

[​IMG]

19madfox95 likes this.
  9. Tweek516

I kinda want a stealthy harass strig. Owls are meant to be the silent killers and all.

10. Dolcebrodude

Feather arrows and all long ranged stuff strig need can fit as non-basic attacks.

11. Braxzee

A new ability could be a fly by attack. Similar to swoop except they become stealth and gain hit and run after the attack. Or Lift could make a come back as well.

12. Tweek516

No, I think we should have no new abilities.

13. Dolcebrodude

I mean that could almost be done with like Pounce, Shadowstrike and hit and Run but a) we vote for the abilities later b) pounce is not an attack still

14. calisk

the 6-8 vote is noted

15. calisk

all right the range will be 1-1.

the next vote is something that i'll admit probably should of been done before range but oh well.

the next vote will be attack types or more importantly if it will have attacks at all.

op has been edited with the rules of this vote

16. Braxzee

no attack -- Thinking of a high speed champ immune to lumbering that has lift. A stealthy Strig comes and lifts you away and then calls to his buddies.. or just drops you over a cliff or in middle of lava or drags you back in forth next to some ice guard bracers..

Woffleet and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  17. Tweek516

That could be cool, but I would like no new abilities. I vote attack poison. Give him some poison tipped talons or something.

18. calisk

Well I didn't expect that but since Braxzee got a like I'll call that the tie breaker and the champion will be a passive unit.

Should be interesting

19. calisk

We will be moving to abilities before the remaining stats since a number of abilities could effect what our stats should be.

First vote is on what form of arctic the unit will have if any

20. Tweek516

Are we doing no new abilities?

And eh, go with arcitic flight I reckon.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.