Favorite ironfist tanks

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by super71, Feb 22, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Haha not a tank man, but the rune looks cool I never ran it though because reload seems to sketchy to make a champ that's 75 nora worth running.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

He is a great champ more then cheap meatshield (78 nora), yeah i have problem with reload when i forget about it. But dispelling when you hit is awesome.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Planes walker dispels on hit also, and is the better unit overall. True nature dispels

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Purger makes all of your Paladins essentially have True nature when attacking Branded targets. You can also mass AoE dispel with Hahndor Memorial.

Hierokliff likes this.
  5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Need to test this more, especially against the pesky NoKhan Do in ST, they are my worst enemies by far. Especially equipped with Providence that makes them untouchable for a good bit of the fight.
    Just wanted to give an option to "normal meat shield" and i think the Purger is a very good candidate for that, even if the hp:noracost ratio is bad.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Cant dispel NoKahn Do. Unlike actual True Nature the paladins attacks will not confuse the target which is why Plainswalker can bypass it if the unit has Nokahndo from an upgrade.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  7. concealedweapon

concealedweapon I need me some PIE!

Tough 3 Brewmaster with Full Plate Armor

super71 and Hierokliff like this.
  8. concealedweapon

concealedweapon I need me some PIE!

I thought of something better.
    Tough 3 Brewmaster with Full Plate Armor, with an armorer within 5 spaces that has used Enhance Armor and Train Defense on it. A champion with a base damage of 17 attacking it would do no damage.

super71 likes this.