Timothy swarms not capturing globes on spawn

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Bobbmon, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Bobbmon

Bobbmon The King of Potatoes

Like the title says. Is this a bug or is it intended? Also timothy is not able to take the last hit if you want to get the swarm. It only works if you kill the champion after tagging it with timothy.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

noraglobe is automatically recovered by the created unit. also timmy's ability says that the unit he hits gets the condition that creates a zombie on death, so its different from swarm. you need to hit once than make it die.

3. Bobbmon

I told you it doesn't recover the globe, then I wouldn't have made the post. You might be right about the last hit part working as intended though, but it seems kind of unnecessary and I'm pretty sure it didn't work like that in the past. Timothy is kind of weak as it is, would be nice if his abilities worked reasonably at least.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if the created zombie doesnt get the nora, thats a bug i think, i'll doublecheck.
    timmy's ability is even better than swarm cause you don't need to last hit with him, just to tap on everyone once and then when they die, anyway they die, you get the spawn.

5. Bobbmon

Yeah, it's mainly the globe issue I'm concerned about, I'm content with the last hit thing, just would have preferred him to be able to last hit as well.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

confirm the bug, they dont collect the globes.

7. Bobbmon

Thanks!

8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

As far as I remember, Timmy's chaps have never collected globes and it's a long term bug.