Need new checklist/forge filter to supplement recent change.

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Discussion' started by LoserSlick, Apr 17, 2017.

1. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think it's an overall good thing that we're now apparently able to build around free decks, but can we have some kind of new filter to separate those runes we can and cannot trade in the checklist/forge?

Without one, I don't know that the change is more of a hue than a hindrance.

aZaX69 and guokamoli54 like this.
  2. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sorry - can we at least have an option to delete unwanted free/public deck runes? Or if not that than some kind of shoebox or recycling bin to place them in?

Galandra likes this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Is there a mass sharder in the new client? (I'm on a mac so I don't have access)

4. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

No mass sharder, yet @yobanchi

They need to implement one similar to Duel Links where you can select the criteria for converting cards

Criteria:
    Rune count
    CP

Bam no more hassle, just mass shard by lvl and how many runes you want to keep. Of course have runes in bgs locked and unable to be sharded. Two criterias that's all it takes. We don't need it by Faction, sharding runes based on multiples trumps Faction specific sharding.

Simple answers to simple problems, SONY just hasn't funded DOGz enough is what I'm telling myself. Or at least didn't head the new client correctly...that is just a fact...argue complexity all you want, there are certain QoL features that fall into NUX which should have been handled or planned for from day 1 of DOGz taking ownership.

DOGz can hire me as project manager whenever they like...I won't take it personally that they haven't listened to all of my genius before...

Kampel and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Friend me in duel links, I've been playing for a week, it's hella fun!

aseryen likes this.
  6. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

You have the same ign?

mine is Aseryen

Kampel likes this.
  7. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Yup, same, already sent you request :D

aseryen likes this.
  8. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

Yes, please. How about letting us sac them for zero shards?

LoserSlick likes this.