Heroic Challenges help!!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vrcic, May 9, 2017.

1. Vrcic

Vrcic New Member

Now I have been generally quite lucky with them considering my collection is low and have managed to plough throug them gaining gold, however this new set is posing a bit of a problem.

I need to run a bg comprising of 4 different abilities on multiple champions (prefer to do it all in one bg to save time), however the database I was using to search specific abilities on champions seems to be out of date....Flame Skitter losing Iniative is a glorius example :(

Does anyone know of a quick way to find specific champions with specific abilities or is willing to help me find the champs i need? (not asking for the runes itself just the names, I can acquire the runes on my own...no begging here)

Abilities required:

Initiative
    Reinforcement
    Charge
    Empowered

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

S-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/abilities/

Use control F to search for what you need

Vrcic likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

UD's diplomat Nefari Messenger can have both reinforcement and iniative, not sure if there are others that can have both

4. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Could somebody be kind enough to help me with what exactly one of the challenges are? I'm lost at this one "Play a deck with 2 or more champs with a Summoned Ability" What exactly is a Summoned ability? Like Gravebind?

Also, the pet challenge. I have the one with deploy 1 or more champs with a pet ability but I try with Nefari Beastcaller, whom has the pet grundelwulf pup ability, however deploying her doesn't raise the counter. Am I missing something?

5. Hierokliff

use "Shatter Summoned" like dwarven beermaiden
    these should work
    http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/ability/03062

Protick likes this.
  6. Protick

Thank you :)

7. Hierokliff

Cant help you with the Pet deploy though, I useally make a quest-bg for these type of heroics, with alot of pets or equip or whatever it is this time, so i would probably deploy 4-5 units with pets in a skirmish game to be sure.
    remember that in skirmish you can use circus decks still, cant do it in betaclient so guess circus bg's are soon a memory

8. Protick

Hello again. Could I require some assistance once more? What is "Deploy 2 or more champions with a Nora ability"? Is it things like Nora Leech or One with Nora?

9. Hierokliff

Anything that has an ability that contains the word in the achievement should work. So yes both those or nora miners should work

10. Protick

Thank you, I'll get some Nora miners in that case and give it a shot.

11. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

@Vrcic Current deck I use for this challenge :

Initiative x5
    x2 nightmare
    mindthief creeper
    x2 nefari messenger and reinforce ability at lv3
    skeezich alchemist

Reinforce x5
    x2 dead fairy or initiative
    kanen mongrel
    mountain garu
    snowcharger cavalry and charge

Deploy >>

Empowered x4
    garu shaman x2
    rattle slag x2

Charge x4
    draksar charger
    grekin
    jakei snowcharger
    snowcharger cavalry

fogandsteel likes this.
  12. Vrcic

Vrcic New Member

Been searching the forums for a while, this seems to be dead now along with logans version. Has anyone got a working link I could use please?

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

http://www.poxlist.com

Vrcic likes this.
  14. Vrcic

Vrcic New Member