patch notes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, May 23, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

I see some things have been changed but we have to guess, or figure it out ourselves?

TheRavager likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

they'll likely come tomorrow

3. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

all i can say is twilight creeper is basically 2x auto in creepers now.
    initiative 2 with binding chains combined with creepers racial is really really good.
    though i do wonder why impatient was randomly tacked on him? considering he's always been a low dmg dealing/tankish rune and impatient works better with high dmg dealing melee.
    also im surprised polluted martyr didn't receive race worm or necrosis at all after the creeper racial change.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Twilight looks reallllllly good. Jesus.

5. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Lol I hate to be that guy ....but how does the nerfing system work xD we say something is powerful and it gets a buff, we say something is average and it gets a nerf?

6. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Hey, haunting spirit limited got +15 nora, which is cool. I always despised seeing that rune.

Dagda likes this.
  7. Regulate

Also solitary garu got any of his shrine rushing abilities removed, i'll need to find a new singleplayer deck now :(

8. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Im eager to see the new venger in action. No sprite that good looking should sit around.

9. nepyonisdead

On the other hand :) get this Aspect loses unequippable and grimlic of all Firking things gets it xD Angel of War is 2 nora cheaper cuz u know SL be weak as Firk, and last but certainly not least creepers get a new annoying spot deploy initiative champ :) cuz bile zombie and Firking maw werent enough. I know I sound like a ****** but what needs to be said needs to be said.

10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure angel of war got the cost reduction because of the nerf to battle leader.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  11. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

From FS:

Chipped boulder +2 I think? (perhaps an ability such as deism was nerfed)? It seems so tortun mortar +2 as well.

Firk voidmage - Augur in psy

Boghopper rider - ~-10 cost change, it is strange seeing the riders cost the same as boghopper perhaps he could use a change too

Sludge wurm- upgrade set 2 changed, trail water hidden water should be interesting.

Illusion of lies - for friendly champions, ~-10 cost change.

Others??

12. nepyonisdead

My friend the point is we arent nerfing or even temporarily banning runes that are causing most of the issues today. The buffs are going where they shouldn't a lot of times (to already powerful themes)

And last call me crazy but I swear SL seems to always be on the buff train xD

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  13. Regulate

Frostfall hydra -4n, kill sense option as an upgrade in path 1

14. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

All my my decks have been nurfed apart from SL which has been made slightly stronger due to the BL cost reduction and sand spray buff.

15. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Lodestone megalith got some big buffs

16. Regulate

lol

17. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Not really, but might be fun and playable now with +1range and that the guardians can hide 5squares away.
    tested it in a few games and its annoying to use, especially with the (lack of) mobility of 2x2 runes with new client

18. themacca

pretty sure chattering maw got a huge cost increase, which will turn it to a CD 3. likewise for Bile zombie going up by five pushes it into CD3 range.
    I guess we should just not design worms to benefit from their intended playstyle.... okay then

voodoov likes this.
  19. nepyonisdead

Thats not the point mate and you know it, the point is addressing random runes with buffs and nerfs while allowing :
    1- skeles with their ridiculous meat generation with 20 something hp and 2 units with surge
    2- spirit of the mountain (specifically) and etheral champs mainly to be immune to every damage except magical.. redefine etheral to - 6 dmg or something instead of taking 1 - 3 dmg from 70% of the champs.
    3- despite what u said about bile zombie he will still be a problem and u will see.
    4- SL was the commonly complained about theme and it blows my mind to see no actual nerf being applied
    5- Its like a minor Firk you when u listen to one noob who is notorious for *****ingg about Bane Shift he lost to and making threads after games, yes grimlic changes maybe minor but I literally dont get it. For Firking ages no one absolutely no one mentioned him being OP so why now?
    6- vashal mirror blade ..... do I need to say more ?

I am not talking on my behalf because I learned along time ago u wont go far sticking to one faction or so. I am also not trying to minimise the effort that sokolov and others put into this game obviously, And I am not trying to talk shitt or start a word war but can we please start addressing what actual experienced in game players call OP or powerful(and no I dont mean myself to save the effort of anyone trying to be cheeky) and not random stuff out of the blue.

20. themacca

1- Death Nova Skeleton had its summons reduced by 1
    2- Spirit of the mountain was already nerfed and everybody was content with it, yet now you specifically are *****ing about it again. The main incorporeal champ that everyone *****es about (haunting) got a ridiculous 15 nora added onto it for nothing.
    3- an extra 5 nora and 1 more CD is absolutely a big nerf, bile was not something people really *****ed about much til he lost explosion rank 4 and got permanently stuck under 40 nora ensuring he would be CD 2.
    4- Dragonflight lost some duration, Sandspray got a nerfed AOE, and Duration for a slight damage buff. Sandstorm nerfed to 3 turns & 7 damage.
    5- This is what poxnora does, don't act like it's a new thing just cause it targeted something you like for once.