patch notes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, May 23, 2017.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

You say that, but I ran the same deck I've always run for the dailies and still killed the shrine in 1 turn with it.

2. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Worms are on the shelf next to slags now, they were gutted.

The twilight can't replace Chattering and you can't realistically use non worm champs now, also the ghost got wrecked.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Slags pre patch were quite useable, did they get nerfed?

4. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Slags were nerfed ages ago so went on the shelf, now worms are sitting next to them.

5. DiCEM0nEY

In my experience, slags were really strong because they had a ton of global and healing. No worse than skeletons at least

6. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

The hallucinogenic nerf killed slags.

Anything edgy which can deal with big champs gets screwed, they want us to just use big champs and go toe to toe.

Battle leader is still the most broken thing in the game.

7. DiCEM0nEY

Yeah, it is, I can see that being true.

8. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

you know battle leader lost the global heal right?
    so how is still broken?
    wasn't the global heal the strongest part of the ability? and the +dmg just the icing on the cake?
    getting a 12 hp global heal and 3 dmg for killing 3 summons with an aoe vs just 3 dmg is definitely not the same.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  9. DiCEM0nEY

No, the damage was far more important than the heal. Even with decay, I couldn't make a dent in battle leader. The MOV nerf might have done something, but the fact it triggers more than once per turn is why it is probably still broken.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

the game let me que with pilfer armory <3

11. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

ok i'm gonna disagree with you then.

Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  12. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

hallucinogenic nerf, I used to play em.

Yeah the +damage on battle leader is what breaks it, it builds and builds then its over, +5 kills usually = end of game.

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Boundless enthusiasm is also unbanned

Etherielin and OriginalG1 like this.
  14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

omg, 54 (51 with cam) illusionist without illusion of lies got illusion of lies back on base for now 66 nora. Still keeping the 4-6 range buff it was given when illusion of lies was temporarily cost bumped and removed from base.

Now my illusionist can poop out archer/mage summons every 4 turns but now every friendly deploy also makes a new illusion. In a full elf deck that literally plays through cheap champ spam and elven statue/stat buffing. It was already OP and got (valid) nerf cries before.. People are gonna hate on me so much now if I use it haha.

Haven't noticed any other changes to KF champs through a quick rune manager browse beyond the deception/battle leader nerfs. Probably is more but I just haven't found them yet ;v

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Illusion of Lies now only triggers off friendly rune dock deployments.

16. Sokolov

And nerfed.

17. Sokolov

I am hoping we'll be able to get the patch notes up tomorrow, but today was largely firefighting.

18. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

You're going to have to nerf elven statue to not work on illusion i think. I can easily get aoe 5 10-20 heals every turn

19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Slags are not bad at all, just have a very strange /hard playstyle compared to other themes.

Baby slag got a buff!!! Yay thank you @Sokolov looks quite good now! Cant wait to try him out!

The change to dive is a bit strange logic wise. Im now just imagining a merman(mirewood stalker) divimg head first into a rock only to pop out a few meters in front of him into a little puddle. U dig?

Etherielin and Hierokliff like this.