New client: Chat issues and ranked play bugged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, May 23, 2017.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

So I just downloaded the PC version of the new client, as the PS4 version was seemingly unusable for me.

It appears that chat does not work, the global lobby has vanished and when I click ranked play it just hangs on this screen

Wasn't sure if this was the correct section but its a pretty gamebreaking issue. @Senshu

[​IMG]

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

The new client is clearly PS4 friendly. It was an awful experience to try it. When is the old client becoming obsolete?

3. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

9k gold and 100 owls. PEASANT

4. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Wait... Moles aren't DOG anymore?

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Nope, not for a while.

6. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

I feel like it wouldn't have been such a shambles if he was.

Me and my brother are attempting to play pox on the ps4 now. It's terrible.

There are no introductions, no sign posts for new players etc. I'm a veteran player and with no aids even I am left confused as to how to use the controls...

The resolution is completely off.
    Controlling the screen is almost impossible, that's not even considering the fact that games are timed.
    Playing a game of pox on the playstation is actually frustrating.
    Moving the camera is like a mini game in its self.
    I just had to quit out of the first training game prematurely because the camera would not let me move down the screen and got locked at the top.
    Champions don't glide across the screen when you move then like the pc version. They lag/ jerk across the screen, it's awful.

Wow.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  7. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Yeah I played part of one game on PS4 (because poxnora doesnt work at all on Mac) and must agree it is the worst gaming experience in my life. I didnt think building a deck could get much worse in the browser, oh how i was wrong...Id like to meet whoever was sat in that room when they said "yep this is ready lets get it out there"

Wasted this opportunity just like the Steam release.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Moles, is this still happening. There have been multiple server problem that we have been hotfixing that result in some extremely odd things happening.

9. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

the issue with the hanging lobby now seems to be FIXED.

The chat does still seem very odd and has a couple of kinks but I will make a seperate bug thread on that.