I think Europe should let in more refugees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

except he wasn't a refugee, he was a resident of the UK who had recently visited Libya. Do your research, so next time you don't look misinformed, again.

3. super71

What religion was he again ? Keep pretending your doing the right thing and super intelligent while all of Europe goes to Bane Shift and you sit on your thumbs while it happens.

Also what about all the other terror attacks since you started letting in millions of refugees?

Your as dumb as your are blind

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

First of all *you're (seriously) and the 'your are' is just offensive.

Secondly, making an unfounded claim and then resorting to more unfounded claims when the first one falls through is not a winning strategy. You really should dial back on the random crazy and give me some actual facts.

To confirm though, yes, I do feel very much above average intelligence when dealing with you. Every time.

Geressen likes this.
  5. super71

Keep on keeping on burn, looking forward to Europe being mostly Muslim in the next decade while Europeans live in fear of terrorist attack after terrorist attack.

Unfounded claims hahaha, just curious how many terrorist attacks have happened since you let in millions of Muslims ?

Correcting people's grammar is always a way for people with low self esteem to feel good about themselves.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

why would a majority muslim europe bomb itself

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, we've visited this topic many times and every time it goes the same way

super: omg look at you're countries EU

eu: huh?

super: that thing!!!

eu: that's not the thing that you think it is, look

super: don't care, I'm sure that that's the thing your thinking of

eu: uh... wait.... how do facts work again?

super: once again your are wrong and I am right. Muslims taking over the whole EU, just a matter of time

eu: ??

attio26 likes this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

themacca, Astamir and darklord48 like this.
  9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its not like we got a choice, saw some articles in the newspaper that we are getting 6.5-7M refugees this year into europe from MENA-countries.
    but thats nothing, if the draught/famine in India & pakistan keeps getting worse we can have a few hundred million people coming, now there are around 200million people near starvation in India and if it gets worse it can affect up to 7-800M people there.

https://www.indiafoodbanking.org/hunger
    http://www.indiacelebrating.com/social-issues/starvation-in-india/

(too much people on this planet...)

10. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Because by doing that you are doing what the people who organised that want, but I guess ur insight is as dumb in real life as it is in pox. If you start treating innocents as monsters and send them back guess what....they will do the one thing they have to do to survive that is join the pieces of Bane Shift that organised that, and in doing so accomplish what the before mentioned shits wanted in the first place.

everyone is awake but u need to look beyond ur ******** points of view and build a time machine to go back to the 1200 where u belong.

Geressen likes this.
  11. nepyonisdead

really? how many school shootings and mass shootings were done by white christians? how many of them are labelled terrorist acts?

Its always a mentall ill dude aint it? I swear mate everytime i think ive seen the worst of you you prove to me you can get dumber.

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Think the easiest solution is to restrict who can enter and leave places like Libya, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Somalia, etc.
    So all people wanting to enter one of the countries that have serious problems with ISIS, Al Qaeda, Pirates, etc, should have to apply several weeks beforehand, giving the government appropriate time to do their digging and background checks etc. Obviously this would be time consuming and I'm sure people will find a way to get around it (Travel Illegally by boat most likely) but it should discourage people from attempting to travel there out of fear of being caught before they can achieve anything and in general it would help catch people who are leaving for malicious intent.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

They wouldn't. There would be a homosexual genocide coupled with the head choppings of the majority secular european population who refuse to submit to islam. The rest would cuck to islam in order to live and bow down to sharia law. The gov't. would proceed to lie about statistics as large gangs of refugees proceed to sexually assault all those women who refuse to submit to islam.

*For more information look up the country Swedenistan.

14. nepyonisdead

And then the devil will rise and start playing the banjo with bon jovi as they watch fast and furious 9, and the pope will open his own disco club and call it the smelly fart. Nicolas cage will catch fire as he sings the frozen song and volcanoes will erupt with mayonnaise.

Jesus the imagination of some people scares me sometimes

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-10-20/violence-against-women-in-5-charts
    https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...ders-leaving-malmo-for-more-peaceful-somalia/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
    http://themuslimissue.tumblr.com/post/111975469081/sweden-booming-muslim-immigration-behind-record
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3057621/posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sure buddy. It is all in your imagination. Swallow that blue pill bro. Keep watching Vikings and playing video games.

super71, DiCEM0nEY and xaznsoulx like this.
  16. nepyonisdead

Right so by your own charts the spike in reported rapes were rising way before 2009 but the spike in immigration happened in 2012. I am no expert but you literally make no sense mate.

I will take ur advise and keep enjoying myself, I hope u take this advise too mate. Stop being afraid of the smallest shadow and spreading fear from innocent people. Your goverment and mine had a part to play in their pridacament so you cant wash your hands off and even if they didnt, how can you see a Firk load of people coming from a Firking war and having crossed all that Firking way and be like : nah sorry not my problem go back to the war zone, and lastly how do you expect they will react?

17. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Everything is fine. I imagined this. Not real at all. Nothing wrong in Sweden......

[​IMG]
    Nepyon just ignore this. It is all fake bro. I made this up. Go play pox. Good boy.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  18. nepyonisdead

What about the stories of refugees like the one in Germany where he started a business and is giving jobs to more refugees

What about the actual good they do and not the demonic cult u are trying to show them as

You still haven't told me
    1. Do you deny that our governments are the cause for their regions instabilty

2. Are you saying you would turn them back if it was you in charge?

Geressen likes this.
  19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea there is no use even talking sense to you. You are this dog.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

"**** capital of the west" - cite "themuslimissue" as a website

:rolleyes:

how do you even dare go out the door when you're such a little pansy?

nepyonisdead and Geressen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.