The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

This was an experimental game. The idea behind it was to have less mafia, but in return, more often than not, town roles would conflict with each other. The role claims really took this game and shook it by it's ankles. I can't say I'm pleased or displeased with how it turned out, but I'm definitely saving more complicated games like this for another crowd.

2. Loyaute

Thank you to KTCAOP for the journal entries.

3. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

???? Did KTCAOP die of inactivity even though he posted???

4. Loyaute

He chose to target himself with his kill power and he was also role blocked. I thought this was funny and since I know he was done playing, I wrote about the occurance.

5. Xinde

But yeah.... Two mafia is really a small amount.

6. Loyaute

Didn't expect such stinginess with the killing power AND so many role claims.

7. Xinde

Yo, I wasn't stingy, I had a restriction, remember? :p

Also, you posted the alpha version of my role, not the updated version that you sent to me near the end of day 1. T_T

8. Xinde

Also, apologies to Gaiaix, but you really did play like scum.

9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Dear lord.

Loyaute and Xinde like this.
  10. Loyaute

You I get. I expected Napalm to just for it :p
    And yeah, that was fun.

11. Xinde

Napalm should have sent a banana bolt your way, Jim.

12. Loyaute

I mean, probably.

13. Xinde

So, Regulate mentioned this to me earlier during the game, but I agree that the next game should be a basic, simple game, with no flavor, just so the newbies can actually learn to play the game.

PurpleTop likes this.
  14. Loyaute

Agreed.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

gaiaix wasn't scum? I am suprised too.

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

So wait, Town wins because KTC died, ie he was the 2nd Faceless and killed himself? Holy Bane Shift, what a twist!

I'll go ahead and be straight with the Town now, I DO have Self-Target and my Guard blocks Vig Shots:

I targeted myself all 3 nights, despite what I've said.

Night 1 I did it out of randomness, as there were no other good targets and didn't want to get luckily shot.

Night 2 I did it because I was worried the Mafia would target one of the more active members (Xinde or myself), so when questioned I said Xinde so as not to look like a scum or *******.

Night 3 I battled with Circular logic until I settled on the plan of "Mafia won't shot Gerb because I said I would guard him, and will the most likely target me." This one had me up all night and I eventually just broke down and took the selfish way out, praying that the Mafia wasn't a face-stealing Gerb and Napalm. Sorry Gerb D:

Apologies to everyone for my shitty play, in all my games of Mafia I have NEVER had the Medic role, so I'm a tad inexperienced with it. Also I'd like to apologize to Qucas for getting him lynched, although I feel I made a really good case against him ;D.

As for the next game, if anyone wants to run a "Shadows over Camelot" game I can GM it. Besides that, I do think a simple flavorless game would be best to train the newbies.

17. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Also, my biggest secret: I'm a dragqueen!

Xinde likes this.
  18. Xinde

You should be lynched for that at the very least.

Vote: Gaiaix555

19. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Pft, my Drag Queen modifier gives me a special bonus I never spoke about: When lynched I strap on the appearance of the opposite gender and join the opposite side. Lynch me Xinde, I dare you :D

20. Xinde

Unvote: Gaiaix. I'm scared.