Not working for me either

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Discussion' started by guokamoli54, Apr 16, 2017.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

computer downloads it but wont open launch

2. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Same here

3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

@Senshu you dont have to uninstall old pox launcher to have the new client work do you?

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

How far do the installation go? You can run both the working pox and beta client at the same time.
    have you checked your \programdata\ folder if its installed there? it might be hidden if you havent turned it visible earlier, standard is that this folder is hidden in windows.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

You do not, but when we shift out of Beta then the old client will stop working.
    What operating system are you using? When you first installed the new client launcher were you presented with a window's security warning? What directory to you have the new client installed?

6. graldavo

graldavo The King of Potatoes

Hi, i am a similar problem, the old client have a problem and i cant enter then i put to download the new client. when it was correctly download and install i try to enter to the game but this message appear. Please help me, i cant play in any client at this moment. (sorry if my english is bad, im from argentina)
    upload_2017-6-2_14-8-33.png

7. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Hi do you know if you are using 32-bit or 64-bit windows?
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/21726/how-do-i-know-if-im-running-32-bit-or-64-bit-windows-answers/

The client dont support 32-bit windos

8. graldavo

graldavo The King of Potatoes

im using the 32 bit, i cant play anymore with my windows?