The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Hey guys for the longest time I've been brainstorming this idea for a golem BG. The core concept is using vinetouch to transform all constructs into plants then having a super amped army that utilized all plant and construct buffs. Perhaps now with the addittion of Naria and utilizing spareparts it can be a death benifet superchamp model to? Can you guys help me theorycraft this?

MaruXV likes this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

with player made expansion there should be a fairy with vinetouch, so could be easier to build.
    anyway, the biggest problem is that if want vinetouch pedestal you must split, an the only KS/IS rune you would play is the robot eagle that is a construct. that forces you to play 13 kf runes you dont really want, because there are few sinergies with constructs. If you go spare parts superchamp sure you want escape magic. maybe even 2. imagine a superpowered rugolths revenge that instead of dying gets resurrected and fulled with repair. anyway, you maybe want to use the cd reduction spells of kf to get back spare parts and repair faster. You should use a KF adaptive champ too like fae oracle to make use of kf spells with adaptive and also get spells and equips out faster.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Okay so your saying rely on the constructchampions from IS then use the KF side fore relics equips and spells. Yesterday during my theorycraft I realized. Plants offer Green house, nature connection, and defender. Constructs have boost, manic, and tough 3. So in theory total buff from all sources could be. +6dmg, +4 def +tough 3, + manic, +5 hp, and a 2hp heal whenever it attacks. If we equip plate armor to that champion then. Rugloths Revenge is 20dmg, 11 def with tough 3 and resilient, resilient physical 3, manic, and 70 hp. Throw some spells on them and bam. You have a army of super champs

4. flador

flador The King of Potatoes

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

so lets see about the thirst bg. IS ST or IS KF should be the road to go. Maybe st is still better.

thirst champs

IS - brewmaster, crusader, brutality barbarian
    ST - jek, wolverine
    KF - jek, dugon

support units
    anything that heals and cleanses.
    IS - beermaiden, medic
    ST - maiden, snowspinner
    KF - nectar fairy

tricks to keep champs alive

IS - deflection, ankh,
    ST - healing hand, snowblind, (spell that gives majestic),
    KF - protection, escape death

i dont know if it works but i would try also the st spell "patience" to keep a thirst champ and an opponent champ close for a while and charge the ability
    have you tried it recently?

7. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

hey man! I really like this idea and since my current guild is more or less dead hit me up ;P
    I got tons of hillarious bgs and still need ideas of runes i can includes outside of FS in my splits xD

MaruXV likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

welcome in! send some of the best so we can work on them^^

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'm going to replace the bgs with Poxlist links so that also new players can understand what runes are inside the bg.

panthersfan95 likes this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-7-3_12-30-48.png

the Lab grows!

11. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Can I join?

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

sure, why not? send your projects bg so we can work on them ;)

13. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Here is my build idea around K'ento and Verdant Promise.

Chronomancer x2
    Elven Prodigy x2
    K'ento x2
    Mosharn x1
    Repeater x2

Blizzard Cloak x1
    Escape Magic x1
    Focused Nexus x1
    Hurry x2
    Petrichor x1
    Pilgrimmage x1
    Protection x1
    Soul Frost x1
    Verdant Promise x2

Keeneye x1
    Rejuvenation x1
    Staff of Ascendance x2

Catharsis Bloom x1
    Emerald x1
    Obelisk of Foresight x1
    Orb of Frostfall x1

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nice idea! to go on a superchamp kento, i would play some more champs that can help him survive, like phoenix, some deflect....
    also i would put in an ancestral anger just to fight rng1 if needed (plus additional boost).

btw if you want to join the guild, send application^^

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

added a new combo bg to the thread

16. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

yo invite me to this!

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

there's the link to join the guild in first post of the thread ;)

18. rathma

rathma Member

https://goo.gl/qcymDc

lonx to toss equips, weapon smith to refresh CD and crystal to make loads 1-7, oh and blink/div will re-trigger the spire and pilgrims abilities

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I like the idea of the weaponsmith - lonx combo, but i dont like very much the other st champs selection. I think i would go more focused on Lonx/yetis to get bonus of equipping continuosly. So mostly ST champs + ST banner and only weaponsmith as IS champ, + is equips ( you need forge hammers).

oh, and welcome into the Guild^^

20. rathma

rathma Member

it's a nohkan do abuse BG. you can get 4 bracers every 10 turns, less if you blink wepon smith for the refreshed inspire and cd reset