Nora Drain is banned. Lets help redesign it!

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by OriginalG1, Jun 3, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Nora Drain is banned. Lets help redesign it!

Post your suggestions!
    I would imagine changing the name of the spell is not impossible, it would just be nice if the description had somthing to do with the art work.

Slencer likes this.
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Make it a boring version of Marsh Song, you drain 5 nora from the enemy to yourself for 10turns.
    so spamming 2 of these and 2 marsh songs gives you autowin...hmm ill stop post more ideas for a while

DiCEM0nEY and OriginalG1 like this.
  3. OriginalG1

Nora drain: for two turns target champion is protected from all damage. At the start of your next turn you lose nora equal to the damage received. If more damage was taken then the amount of nora you have the champion is destroyed. (This rune counts as a copy of bubble of protection)

Nora drain: target champ. The owner of that champion loses 5 nora if target champ uses more then 5 ap in turn for 4 turns. If the owner dose not have 5 nora the target champ loses 5 hp.

Nora drain: target champ. The owner of that champion loses 3 nora if target champ has a passive ability that becomes activated for 6 turns. If the owner dose not have 3 nora the target champ loses 5hp. (Counter to ping, evasive, nikondo, abash, ect)

Nora leak: for 5 turns when a champion takes damage a nora globe worth 2 nora is placed adjacent to damaged champion if not adjacent then closest available space.

4. OriginalG1

I thought of that too. It would be to strong in my opion. It would need a real drawback like at the end of duration a random freindly champion takes damage equal to the amount of nora lost. Even then it still sound crazy op to me because of the combo you pointed out and thier natrual bonus.

5. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Perhaps just opposite of Marsh Song but allow counter-play? Like: at the end of every turn opposing players lose 10 nora.

If they use most of their nora up you get little or no benefit.

Or make a minimum nora level: at the end of every turn, opposing players with more than 30 nora lose 10 nora.

6. OriginalG1

It would still be too powerful. FW and IS can situationally almost keep up with FS's Nora generation. Both those factions have tariff and tariffs can win games. Tariff would be significantly weaker than what you are proposing. It would just make most matches not even a contest. SP can kind of keep up with FS and limit can severely hinder your opponent. Limit is just every once in awhile not every turn for six turn.

Even if both players are losing 10 Nora at the start of their turn it would basically just be countering the FS full faction bonus. Once FS gets a font lead over you it can be really hard to beat them in general. If you put -10 Nora on top of that there's just no way to come back I feel like. I guess I would just have to see a cost estimate of that spell.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  7. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

for the next 6 turns everytime ur opponent grabs a nora globe u receive the nora instead

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

It is a like a good version of that counter balance relic in kf.

Slencer likes this.
  9. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

This effect is hidden until triggered. 20-30 Nora?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  10. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Haven't thought about the hidden aspect but I actually really like it tbh.
    20 seems very cheap but at the same time u wont receive as much nora out of it anyway

11. Durama

Durama New Member

I completely disagree, sure you won't get much from nora globes your opponent picks up but:
    A) you're preventing them from collecting nora in that way.
    B) You're controlling space by making them want to avoid spaces with nora globes.
    C) Giving yourself access to 100% of the globes on the map.

I think it sounds wildly OP, you just won't benefit much from the direct effect it puts out.