New(?) LEs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soulmilk, Jul 3, 2017.

1. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I haven't been active much lately, (Waiting for a new expansion) but I looked over my collection and noticed I am lacking some LE champs I wasn't aware existed.
    Apparently there is 1 new(?) LE Angel and 2 LE Heroes for every faction.
    How do I obtain these?
    My SP Collection don't like holes. ):

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

my KF complete collection doesnt like it neither but they are PS4 only. They show them to us to make us feel bad^^

soulmilk likes this.
  3. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the reply.
    I hope they'll be available for PC users someday too.

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

What's this ? PoxNora slapping their loyal player base in the face by releasing unobtainable Limited Edition runes to PC users to piss off all the loyal CCG fans of the game that have spent thousands of dollars over the years collecting ? I am shocked . /endsarcasm

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm bummed because I want Old Man Bastion but my understanding is that PS4 exclusive content had to be part of the agreement to get Sony on board in the first place.

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Thats fine, should have made it a campaign or something. Not a LE for a CCG.

7. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

Sony is pretty shrewd. Some may say evil. But they are all about that exclusive content. My first round of pox stopped with soe. Now, I have 2 ps4's, 2 psn subs, a vita, and 3 sony t.v.s in my dam house. Smh.

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I've thought about this a lot and at the end of the day, I'm ok with not having everything. I had sort of already come to terms with that due to all the "hidden" runes I couldn't get.