Coming back after a while - dragon bg

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by vitor, Jul 21, 2017.

1. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

Hey there!

I have been away for some time, and would like to know if dragon Bgs are still good? Could you please post some examples?

I like bgs with good "spammability" like FW attrtition and dragons (thanks to transmission relay) and would like to build kind of around it.

Also, I read that akakios is "meta", has he changed?

2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Yes, Dragons are one of the top BGs in the game right now. But no one is really playing because of the mishaps DOG is having with the server.

3. vitor

I am out of the loop, what is it that happened that made the deck less desirable?
    Also, I saw that many people stopped running kriking alpha and some of those exotic drags (i think its prismatic and imperator?), why is that?

4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Well, I just said that Dragons are not less desirable. They are a top racial in the game.

5. vitor

Ooh ok, thanks man!

6. Zidiana

Zidiana The King of Potatoes

In answer to your question about what people are or were running it was mostly better to run efficient cheaper champs like Neodraks, Agitators and Screechers. So it's often those, Vinnie, Sonicbolt, rumblers, manticores with some also going for skeezick Whorl and then whatever takes your fancy for the last few champ spots.

Edit: There was some awful spelling going on there.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  7. vitor

Hmm I see, thanks! Maybe the prismatic ones too. I also quite like valdac, theat +2 dmg thing and cleansing aura is helpful at times.