Launcher not working.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by BadBraz, Jun 22, 2017.

1. BadBraz

BadBraz The King of Potatoes

I was playing earlier , but now everytime I try it tells me launcher isn't working, I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall and it will not let me!

2. yandarius

yandarius The King of Potatoes

same with me. Yesterday was fine. i can play like usually but when i want to play now it say launcher is not working. please help

3. ambergris

ambergris The King of Potatoes

I haven't been able to play at all since the update. I downloaded the new client and let it install, but when I click "Play Now", nothing happens. The game never loads. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and clicking "Play Now" multiple times, but none of that works.

I rather miss the game. Help?

4. yandarius

yandarius The King of Potatoes

what windows do u use?

5. ambergris

ambergris The King of Potatoes

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Have you tried downloading the game from Steam?

7. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

Is this game now playable in 32 bit systems? Or are there plans to make it that way?

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There is currently not a 32 bit version of the new client at the moment. This is one of the things we want to address, but there are many things we want to also address. Today's patch is another step to getting Pox to where we want it to be :)

9. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

Thanks for the update Senshu! Hoping this will be addressed soon. Still not giving up the hope ill be able to play this game again. ~