SO the midterms are finally coming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I've never played boring shitracial barbs

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- You mean...shitracial iteration 9000-A. Lol but they don't need shirts...so no problem

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

why you even play IS then dude comeon

4. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I'm all for this :cool:

5. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

"Powercreep sales." Quote from CorpsE
    Bring it I guess...although I thought Sok said he was ending powercreep?? I'm confused :confused:

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

it's not by far better than anything else in the game. It's just a new powerful mechanic. But it's notgoing to be one that is omg auto include in every BG like every SOE midterm was.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Can confirm, it's very powerful ability, but the rune is very expensive Nora wise, rationally I would expect no long-term play in top tier/meta BGs, but it will definitely suit certain styles in UD fairly well.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  8. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

Where are you guys seeing the cards at?

9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

A number of older players are part of what is called The Council, this is basically a group of players who'm Sokolov and the developers use to screen upcoming ideas and balance changes and voice suggestions and opinions. As such the council is privy to certain facets of information , such as new rune design, before it becomes public to the rest of the community.

10. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Illuminati confirmed

11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Who is sp council?

12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

It doesn't really work like that anymore to be honest (not since I began witnessing it), everyone gets to post an opinion ( if they want to, only, no one is forced to comment on anything they don't care about/understand about).
    Most opinions if posted are heavily criticized by other councilers and Sok, so you can't just go " Buff pls/Nerf pls" ; Most requests will probably get denied ( rightfully so) if not on good reasoning.

End of the day, Sok still releases what he intended to with *read* minor changes most of the time. So nothing really all that game changing.
    The General Discussion threads Soks open are more or less the exact same thing, with opinions more or less having the same weight to change.

Etherielin, themacca and Xirone like this.
  13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

There are no faction representatives. Everyone has opinions on everything.

14. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Seeing as people are waving it around in front of peoples faces and it seems a bit smug and elitist...

UD unique ability:

Invoke: vothsair Crush
    AE5: Enemy champions take 10 phys damage and are shrunken for 3 turns. This is automatically triggered the 1st time this champ falls below 50% max hp.

Etherielin and Teardrop82 like this.
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

In all honesty, thats not even the thing that I think makes the champ broken.

16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

We 'll discuss it in 2 days when it's public !

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

There was a time when the council had integrity and didn't play the "bro I know stuff" card.

Tweek516, Etherielin and Agirgis1 like this.
  18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

BACK IN MY DAY

Baskitkase likes this.
  19. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

The solution has been right in front of us the whole time!

Agirgis1 and Drache77 like this.
  20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha, logged in only to post this: yeah those days are gone.
    Macca is pretty idiotic at this point, most of the posts Ive seen from him these days are just about gloating how he is in the council and how he knows stuff that he cant share, but we shouldnt worry because the designs are obviously "in good hands".
    Hahaha, hilarious. But do please carry on, I was just back for this and now Im out.
    P.S: Bakki you are still the man. How are the kids? Have they put you in a retirement home yet? Hahah, just joking. Take it easy bud.

Regulate likes this.