SO the midterms are finally coming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wow, cuts deep. Im not THAT old! JK. Everything is good. Hope all is well with you good sir.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Has it occurred to you most of us think that others would like confirmation that the stuff coming is something worth being excited for. Its not "haha i know stuff look at how elite i am" its simply giving people a bit of hope that the game still has good content coming without us breaking the rules and leaking stuff out directly onto the forums

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I don't think anything in this thread should be removed right now, but just as a reminder, please try to keep threads to a clear and civil topic.

4. ItsQtotheT

ItsQtotheT The King of Potatoes

Heck yeah dude, I can't wait! 1 and a half year and 1 new rune for my faction.

Vote Kanye 2020 and Agirgis1 like this.
  5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Wait till you see the new faction #councilspoilers

Tweek516, Woffleet, Alakhami and 2 others like this.
  6. themacca

Thundering ocean looks so broken

7. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I would be so down for this.

Tortuns could become FS/TO

Only problem would be that any new faction would be behind the existing factions by hundreds of runes.

8. noshua

noshua The King of Potatoes

i hope the FS is a Mirefolk..

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This won't be part of today's patch, but it is something we want to look into reviving.

Axeraiser likes this.
  10. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

*Begins slow clap* You bring honor to us all.

Gnomes likes this.
  11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Are you trolling us or are u serious?

No chat?

@Senshu

Ray Finkle and Axeraiser like this.
  12. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

I'm not going to pretend to know if it's difficult or not to fix it but what I can tell you is that this game will die if you don't give us some sort of chatroom/playerlist features like we had before. Do you think it's a coincidence that when we lost that ability the player count plummeted? It's not going to get better until you guys do something about it. It needs to be absolute top priority in my opinion and I think in the opinion of almost everyone else as well.

noshua, darkpally5, Skeezick and 4 others like this.
  13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Remember when Octopi did that April Fools with the new faction, the Clowns? Was hilarious.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Just gonna leave this here, don't mind me:
    [​IMG]

Ray Finkle likes this.
  15. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Now explain how the IS one cost the same...

16. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Cause : 1) IS is OP
    2) Shes beautiful and invokes my Sarnghavian rage

17. themacca

Has fire damage. Basically a ranged champion cause of warlord. Has a good debuff ability and is a good tank. Fills an entirely different role to the other voths

18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Duelyst, Hearthstone ana Shadowverse get by just fine without direct chat options and there's very strong arguments to be made for not having it altogether. Just saying, babies.

19. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

but those games don't have the warm friendly atmosphere that pox chat brings, shame on you badperson.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

{The PC client feels like it's being played underwater and has a bunch of visual artifacts, maybe that has something to do with it.}

Seriously though, PC controls seem grafted on top of the user interface, as though you are playing through a glitchy virtual controller every time you use keyboard and mouse. I don't care if there is just one other person up for some PvP, I'd be logging on for games if the client wasn't unresponsive to the point of interfering with my ability to play. People have yapped about the graphics, and the backend is obviously important and it's why I'm conceptually behind a rebuild, and playerlists/chat are great for community in a game this small and dependent on it -- but if it actually causes me pain and frustration to perform the most basic act of playing the immediate game, then I am just not going to show up, and other people probably won't either.

The old client was janky and had problems, and there were some ways it could have been sped up, but at least it felt smooth once you were a bit familiar with it. This one, you know, maybe with a few months into the new client I could get used to this stuff or learn to wrangle its problems, but that is just such a huge barrier before it's even a possibility for me to enjoy playing that it won't happen.

potatonuts likes this.