Midterm Trading

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by themacca, Aug 15, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Nothing outside lims, il trade you 1 for 1 and you can owe me a trade favour in the future ;)

4. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Hm. Tell you what. Trade me this 1:1 and I'll trade you the other one for a non new midterm from another expansion. That way you can have a full playset in one go.

Axeraiser likes this.
  6. Loyaute

Still LF FW
    Can offer 2 of the following:
    UD (have 1), IS (have 2), FS (have 2), SP (no one wants this)

7. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Sounds good , I know you don't need anything specific more than likely but just let me know what you want for the other one

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3878926&fb=0

I don't need any specific legos but anything from the past 2 expansions is ideal since that's what people nag me about. Just bid any of the extended set midterm legendaries and I'll accept either way.

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i have fw. i can give it plus a exo from planar for ud and st if you get one

10. Loyaute

I'm unsure what you want, but please do let me know so we can trade.

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i give you fw elder vamp + a exo from planar disturbance for a UD vothsair overlord + ST icefang, if you can trade one of your new legs for a icefang. shouldnt be aproblem^^

12. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Jesus that is a terrible trade.

Etherielin, Ray Finkle and xaznsoulx like this.
  13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

why?

14. Tweek516

Because you're demanding a lot for a small return.

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

FW and expecially UD one are already being traded for a lot more than the others. There are quite a lot of trades with 2x kf/st/sp leg for 1 ud or fw. Even festival mika for UD one.
    He was trading 2 legs for FW or UD one (if i understood correctly). It seemed too much in my favor to offer that way, so i offered fw + a exo from planar (that is still a valuable rune) for ST + UD. So its only a little bit in my favor. I do not see that much unfair trade^^ I offered more than what he was asking to have a fairer trade

16. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Still LF 2 Elder Vamps.

17. Tweek516

Haven't seen any myself. Plus, I don't believe you about the Mika thing. If it's true, then that's sad. Because someone just got ripped off badly.

It's not a fair trade. Which is fine, people will still be willing (unfair trades are everywhere when new runes are released), but you have to accept it for what it is.

18. rathma

rathma Member

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i wouldn't say its unfair trade, because there is consent. Let's call it "not equal value" trade. Unequal trade. There's a lot of it everywhere. But if there is consent, i wouldn't call it unfair because it has a shade of "cheating" it doesn't deserve.

Tweek516 likes this.
  20. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest