Frostwing Glave

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItsQtotheT, Aug 18, 2017.

1. ItsQtotheT

ItsQtotheT The King of Potatoes

Has Hunter walker and Declare hunted... this is the most r*tarded s**** I've ever seen. All you have to do is give him elemental vortex and he is doing r*tarded amounts of damage (12+12+12) for 0 ap cost alone. He is literally paving the way for the new autistic meta in terms of an effortless play style yet it rewards fully. Carrying an entire bg by himself with just as r*tarded efficient champs like Mika (Grant sonic aura 3 is another 14 damage) and crystal phoenix for infinite healing value

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

You know I often wonder how people can play a game for so long and still be bad at it :) you answered all my questions with your flawless logical arguments.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thought you would be referring to him being broken as in the bug with him, but nah, it's just a nerf call due to losing to it thread. 3/10, can do better.

MaruXV and Etherielin like this.
  4. Haha, I got rekt by that combo too. Straight up 1 rounded a full hp Stonecaller. Tough 3, 5 def means nothing vs him.

Excalibur95 likes this.
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It's a broken combo and used to be abused with dragon flight or something also. Nothing should ever increase aura damage except amps, this has been abused multiple times.

6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

PS for some reason the aura from that hits spirit of the mountain fully without modification because of ethereal ...almost lost a game because of it :p

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Play IS. We have Bastion with flying and Tough 3.

8. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

not sure about the op but that glave ability is super op and needs a nerf. being able to strike the same target multiple times with one ability sucks, its loss of life too? massive damage. there were 2 frostwing glaves - together in one turn they wiped out 2 full health champions of mine... tbh i dont even know if one frostwing glave attacked because it was quite a way away.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It is front damage that ignores DEF -- it is not LoL, and is reduced by effects that reduce damage such as Tough, or Frost damage such as Resistance: Frost.

The Glaive ability does have considerable synergy with Declare Hunted and Hunter: Walker, as do other sources of fixed, multi-hit damage like auras. The current ST/SP lists in particular that have been using forms of Hunter along with auras and point-damage are strong, but I don't think they are overwhelmingly so. Honestly, I find the difficulty of following Beset targeting, and the strength of AoI, much more annoying components of the deck -- but that's tangential to the thread topic.

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Does anyone even know that the CD of glaive abilities are lowered by 1 everytime it's attacked? It seems not.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's bugged?

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Yep. I've been saying this for months but no one listens to this poor fellow due to all his incoherent babbling.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Thanks for pointing it, I will now make the first bug report about it.

14. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Noone cared before as it wasnt played :(

On a side note are the player numbers picking up at all?

15. Vote Kanye 2020

A little, not especially though. Midterms didn't really provide an incentive to play again (No rank reset, no change in meta)

Gnomes likes this.
  16. ItsQtotheT

ItsQtotheT The King of Potatoes

Be more creative

17. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Lack of players also makes it a pain to trade for what you need.

18. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

I'm not sure if auras should get buffed by hunter walker and hunted, it sounds like a bug and is really broken.

Currently elemental nexus on a Frostwing vrs a hunted ground champ = 36 damage which ignores def (to all neighbouring champs).

Chuck on mika's buf and you have a 50 damage wrecking ball + any attacks it pulls off before hand.

19. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

yup frostwing glave is broken, in the other thread experienced players were saying its not a good champ. bs

20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Jesus guys, the champ itself is fine, hunter walker and auras are what's breaking the rune. Don't let auras get buffed by anything except amp and it will be fine.