Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i honestly don't like that much hs... its fun to play but way too random in too many parts. enjoyable, but not more than that.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

control quest pally

just using galvadon as an extra threat later on. also, spikeridged steed

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

still control warrior

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Trying to get warlock quest to work to some degree. Plantlock/zoo looks to be way more consistent though.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

quest for warlock and hunter i think suffer from the same basic condition- they fit best in fast decks, but deny a good turn 1 for those decks. often the decks are better without the quests because of that

6. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

FREEZE SHAMAN GIGGITY

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

Design Space

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Had holidays and decided to stop playing around and actually try to improve/play well/learn from games/not just click stuff.

Played control/demonlock until rank 8, switched to jade druid until rank 3, then made this taunt druid to just **** everything that is aggro, also have great winrates against normal druid because I can push face damage really well midgame if they dont ramp perfectly.

Anyhow, I'm happy to have accomplished not to suck too much.

19madfox95 likes this.
  9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Congrats, just hit rank 9 myself with mid-range face Hunter. At 6-8 it wants to get the kill.

And I'm just going to say, fk druid. Infestation for 5 cards is bonkers and you should feel bad.

It's sad when the druid can get scarabs for all your units on the board, and buff the fk out of em.
    Or when the Jade druid has his Jade's at the same power as you're normal champs the whole way through.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I dont feel bad at all for ruining face hunter's day :D

The whole point of the deck is to punish aggro since its everywhere, Firk em