Isn't icesnap just overpriced?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Ray Finkle, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

I mean I'm looking at it and whenever I have played frost amp I feel like I simply never want to play this card. We have so many other ways to amp frost and the only thing I can see this being useful for is maps where the flying is relevant.

I'm willing to be wrong just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on it since I've always included it and always seen it included.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

he deals A LOT of damage, and is relatively difficult to kill. Price is very much justified.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

It's probably the best and most regularly used of all the faction dragons. Ice amp is a theme packed with efficient runes and synergy so It doesn't surprise me that you can't find room for everything.

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Ice Snap could be used with Jakei Shamans. 3 amp sources and Jakei Shaman become a pretty good high dmg champ with some range. Run tundra discipline or Tundra whisperer for Frost attacks and these 4 runes can go many routes from ice eaters, reducing enemy AP gains to 2, or shaman synergy.

5. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

I think its about 7 nora too much

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

explain?

7. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

K so I looked at it and I think it should be 5 cheaper cuz should be 3 less just because it cost too much for how quick it dies and it should be 1 less nora for all its abilities. I think that cuz it just cant stand up to most champs with the 80 nora cost. I mean look at vangaurd for like low 80 nora. or even a jakei extinguisher 71 could probably kill it. maybe if it had regeneration it be worth it

8. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

I think 6 cheaper actually

9. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

So you're saying they should nerf Exinguisher and Vanguard?

badgerale likes this.
  10. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

No i'm saying make icesnap stronger

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2x2 units just aren't good, they are annoying to position and take up way too much space to get them out of combat, they are easy targets. Unless your getting a champ for like cyclops value in stats 2x2 units will never be that great. They were only good when they had colossal before it was nerfed.