woop woop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, Sep 10, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Deep Dive does some really silly stuff on a couple maps. See for example that map, and the FW 5 font map, where you can warp into the mid font or the enemy's immediate natural.

3. OriginalG1

opponent*

4. OriginalG1

still won, thee old story of vet vs nub.

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

sugoi monogatari, aniki

I take it you're not giving me your runes, then?

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

すごい話ですね、兄貴。
    sugoi hanashi desu ne, aniki.
    should be more correct.

Gnomes likes this.
  7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

cool story bro

MaruXV likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

happened to me too btw, and its really annoying without a particular reason...can't it be like 10squares? i played a phalanx bg, i already am disadvantaged because i have to split up, if he can pop in and up from my fonts i have no chance of doing almost anything. cannot organize, he has nora advantage, etc..

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

What's this ? Someone getting an auto win due to map advantage ? How shocking

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

well, thats quite different because:
    1. he got perfect match map-bg and i was running bad match bg. but its all random, you don't know it.
    2. i'm complaining about a champ's ability in particular being a little too much, not the fact that some bgs can have advantage on certain maps. deepdive fullmap can be broken. make it 10 or 12 and its still strong but less broken in certain situations.

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

your opponent is a major mangina. I would wager a guess it is someone from brazil guild. What is wrong with people? Just have some integrity and go toe to toe with your opponent.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I hardly see an advantage though with deep dive champs, most of them suck, and the ability is on few champs, is honestly like to see terrain more center focused on maps and not near fonts though.

Now what breaks maps is when you have spirit champs teleporting and moving 9 spaces a turn and that's before the bazaar comes out.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

See nora glades and 5f FW where deep dive lets you break usual map flow.

14. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

OriginalG1 likes this.