League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it's never been a solocarry type of game, but it's even less of one now

lil toxic boi :ss

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

See, I jumped ship at the right moment.

It's taken me far in life.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

jumped ship? turned ***** more like

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

What have you played besides league lately, boyo?

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

eu4, vermintide, POKEGO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, mordheim, total war: warhammer, overwatch, stardew valley

i haven't had a lot of time recently, so not too many hours in any of those.

i guess i opened cardstone to do the single player things that went with the release, but i haven't even looked at all the cards

edit- whatchu been up to? got any suggestions?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I recommend Tinder. The AI is very challenging.

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i heard it was p2w though

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Nah, that's not necessarily true depending on your build. There's also the baby mode version grindr for casuals such as yourself.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i heard grindr's community was a buncha hyukbois tho

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ye I've noticed that from plat 2 - dia 3 the general mechanics dont get better, they are just more confident in their champs play and are more ready to use flash.

You have to know matchups though, like as a vel main, in mid you gotta know when it's ok to harass and look for the 1 v 1 and when you need to just sit back and farm. It's ok to get behind in farm early if you are vs an abusive lane because later you will do more then your enemy as long as you did not feed 3+ kills because you want to be the hero of the game

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

all I know about LoL is that it is a DotA like game and apparently according to the internet some sort of salt mine.

12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

is mordheim any better now a days compared a a few months ago?

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

couldn't say- i play off and on, so it's not like i've got the best frame of reference here. i imagine it's pretty much the same game, but without knowing what bugged you about it i can't comment further

i tend to enjoy it until i get distracted from it, jumping back into the same warband after not touching it for a while is always a bit intimidating

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Hello folks. What are we playing these days?

Also I miss you all </3

15. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I'll tell you what nobody's playing.

Vladimir.

Cause FUCΚ YOU VLAD YOURE GETTING PERMABANNED.

potatonuts likes this.
  16. PurpleTop

All about garen imo

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

League is a dumpster fire now. I haven't played in months, no regrets. I used to be a Shaco main though. Was fun, until Rito torpedoed his early game and forced all his power into items.

18. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Garen, Garen, Garen.
    But i also play Garen sometimes.

19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ya use to play a lot. Vel koz mostly. and from what I've seen of the complaints on Reddit the game is on a bit of a decline because they made it so everything can be bursted or burst. When I played you could not one shot just because you were level 6, you had to have some sort of advantage that you ascertain in early game, be it, 1-2 levels, kills or a 20-40 cs advantage because you can last hit. But if everything can be exploded now it's to volitile of a game and positioning and calls won't matter...

20. PurpleTop

Permaban heimer too and thank me later