What's competitive over here with you fairies and wood dwellers

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by super71, Sep 11, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

any bg picture that show 3?

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'm playing these at the moment (when i dont experiment).

1. fae. quite solid champs base, utility in spells and equips. best late game with 2x battleleader and 2x adaptive

upload_2017-9-24_8-7-43.png

2. wizs mag amp, a lot of utility, amped horizon and grim bane and naturalize very strong

upload_2017-9-24_8-8-7.png

3, warning this bg gives cancer upload_2017-9-24_8-8-37.png

DonK101st, super71 and OriginalG1 like this.
  3. OriginalG1

Thank you @MaruXV i am trying to do my best to entertain dmr; and kf is my softest faction. hopefully your bg's will give me a chance with mod's, but i doubt it! your the pro and i am super nub!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'm far from being pro, i don't even have played 100 rankeds yet.
    if you want the best chance to win i would go illusions, but you need grimthir. faes needs a lot of work so don't go for it if you never played it

5. OriginalG1

Thank you for the reply!

6. lKataral

lKataral New Member

Hello_Old player here.Does anyone have a meta deck or treefolk deck?

7. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Why is it you need Grimthir?
    Aint the Elven illusionist doing like all the work on illusion and ghost stalker?
    I understand he has Deception but so does the Ghost stalker. Is the Hero that important to make it work?

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its not fundamental like the bg doesn't work without it, but sure it isn't 100% potential without it. and if we talk abowtt competitive bgs, even a 5% boost can make the difference

9. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

This treefolk deck seems to be pretty good. But trees aren't really in a good place atm.

Attached Files:

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i also think full treefolks is not in a very good spot at the moment.
    Now i keep in bgbuilder

1. KF/FS plants bg with some vegetation tricks, very solid bg with some tricks (aspect of growth + spontaneous growth - seed of growth for ranged attack + cd reset by charges).
    also moog /aspects/ muckers and the small flower with greenhouse are very good.
    2. KF delim trees - very solid bg with 2x dryad 2x wood elemental, a lot of sapling spam. also tireless harvester. VERY late game bg, but when it gets going its almost unstoppable.

11. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

Hi Maru. What are the runes in the FakeElves BG? I recognize a few, but not most...

Also, like your thread on the FAE deck, practicing with it now. Thanks. :)

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

bard, blademaster, fury, illusonist, strategist, ghost stalker, grimthir, queen anaru, condor, snakecharmer

13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Sorry to get back to you after a month and a half but the answer is simple - he's not an elf and cannot fully benefit from the oasis as a result. It also means that he can't benefit from commander if it's placed on a strategist.