Rockcharger Warbeast what is our thoughts?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by sWeNibor, Aug 15, 2017.

1. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

SP dude.PNG

- Seismic leap + 1 Nora and leap/charge same nora cost
    - Bold -2 nora, Resistance physical 3, Tough 2 same nora cost

Artwork:--- Looks really nice Tarsan Silverback Gorilla style with elemental twist :) ME GUSTA
    Interactions: Magnify Beast, Elemental Zephyr for 8 speed :D, Boost beast.
    His invoke makes evrything hit harder :) also some defence with fear.

2x2 unit, Always a bit more tricky to handle but sometimes thats does the work even better.

What is all your thoughts? This is just my thoughts on a tired mind :)
    What deck does he fit in? And so on and on?
    Which upgrades would you use?

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

He looks ok, a bit expensive but nice. Nice base stats, would be only a one off though in a ele or beast deck imo

Think I'd go bold.

3. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

i think he is great ..... he can help in power turns in general, althou i was hoping that he would of been 1x1 not damn 2x2 + his nora cost is a little high

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Bold for me too, was thinking of trying him in my Arroyo split but SP ele have some good tanky choices already.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

He is way too expensive and not as good as Arroyo Riftlord or Arroyo Riftwalker one of which is cheaper than him! Give him +2 def with no cost increase and he might be worth it... Dont get me wrong his signature ability is good but way overcosted!

6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Good thing Ballballer isn't around. I'm sure, in a nice way, he'd tell us how trashy bad this rune is.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

It's better than draksar confessor.

8. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

that doesn't mean much considering she's bugged and handing out free ap to the enemy with confessors exaction. ( though the enemy needs 1 ap minimum for the bug to occur )
    and the amount varies by range with enemy units right ontop of her (1-2 range) gaining 3 ap and further away enemy units(everyone else) gaining 1 ap.
    though one time i saw her hand out 5 ap so maybe its not always the same numbers.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Would see play if it was a construct. SP beasts are Bane Shift tier, my lads. I also can't remember Elementals being good outside of that Slam cheese or arroyo splits so I'm guessing this ain't gonna see that much play in FF if at all.

10. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

I like it. The stats alone justify the cost. When you easily can engage with charge/leap or whatever and use the spell to reduce their damage and increase urs. 62 basehealth is crazy.... 7 speed and good damage. I don't understand how you can say he doesn't justify the cost. With bold he is very tanky. Fear proc on 50% means he survives atleast 3 rounds after engage. First engage fear, into 50% proc fear, next round kill. Unless cleansed ofc but that means you have to spent 2 cleanse to 1 round him. Which is in itself ridicilous and he still has lots off def.

In my eyes a very good champion.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    IPhoenixl likes this.
  11. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

He is actually much better in practice than he looks on paper... I am considering running magnify beast just for him... 100hp + tough 2 for the lols.

sWeNibor likes this.