The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

lab is growing Screenshot_20171105-154152.jpg

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Just joined the guild. Thanks for the invitation. First guild in ten years of playing Pox.

Please bear in mind that I am a Luddite so find it difficult to do anything technical. Doesn't help that right now I am unable to log in to the client!

Anyways, here is the basis of a nice UD / KF Forest Lerper deck...

I've been running a deck with two Forest Lerpers and two Cloaks of Long Knives. In general they shadow shift around, each doing 50+ damage per turn whilst remaining invisible.
    If there is spare Nora then I add Brand of Brutality ( plus Protection if necessary).

Support from Spirit of the Mountain with Horn of Order. Two Avenging Angels for the global heals. Various cheap support, melee and some ranged guys.

Is anyone else running 'cloaked lerpers' and if so, what makes up the rest of your BG?

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i like this very much, my SL tortuns died a couple times from this^^ i dont like very much the angels to be honest, they are very expensive and i think you dont want that. sotm is of course very good for font contest etc, but why not think also of hraken? he is a ranger so gets bonus from shadowcloak, could be a nice target for it if you dont see or lose lerpers.
    as a support unit i see well a imp alchemist too. salaam could be quite nice also.

4. Fentum

I take SotM above Hraken and only allowed one hero.

I find the global heals from the angels to be very nice indeed. Then one might equip horn of order if SotM hasn’t done so

Salaam is in there for sure!

And Grimlic’s Mirror...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. Fentum

Is there any way to look for guild members on line to try to get a skirmish game?

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

sadly not. but we have a guildchat

7. Fentum

Now WHAT is THAT?!

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

now you'll notice that on the left of ingame chat there is a guild one. only members can read it. mostly me, dragonslayer and capitulate ;)

Fentum likes this.
  9. Fentum

There’s a chap called Zenadel who makes interesting bgs. Tough to beat too.

MaruXV likes this.
  10. rathma

rathma Member

harvest is done, im back guys, maru if ya need anything( or anyone else) just shoot me a PM, forum is the better one as i browse while playing

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

welcome back man^_^ also there is discord, if somebody wants to use voicechat

12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I guess now I do belong here :p

MaruXV likes this.
  13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeed you do ;)

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

have you thought about a rush kf/ud bg with deepelf assassin, thunderhof, solitary garu, forest lerper, some stealth spells, brand of brutality and similars? seems in your style ;)

16. Fentum

Yup. I have a few like that. But usually in that type of thing I have a ‘shrine kill module’. I still find SLUD dragon eggs the best option here.

17. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

I really just love the bg ideas and the bg collection in this thread! great work! I hope to improve poxlist one day to make it even more easier for everyone!

MaruXV likes this.
  18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@limone1981 since hyaenids have no hero, have you ever thought of running them in some split? (well you play a lot of them in UD/SP deep wounds but I mean a proper hyaenids split).
    Like first that comes into my mind would be SL so you get the nice SL utility spells/tools + quickening to proc more dogpile in a poweturn...

19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

can i join

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no, you stink^^ sure, but as i asked to everybody else , you should send a bg you are working on as a "trial" to enter. Also I accept I would ask you to change your profile picture if you want to join.