The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

pfft no, nm i retract my offer

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

np, feel free to send bgs and work on members'bgs anyway ;)

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@Fentum i think you might appreciate
    asd.gif

Fentum and newsbuff like this.
  4. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

@MaruXV a while ago I was running a Judgement bg Sp/Sl with a lot of nids, some slag slop 2 Clay form and Judge Torien....before the Nid Executioner Judgement nerf I was runnig 2 Executioner instead of the 2 Clay form, the SL part was mixed (more debuff spells than utility ones) and had Torien plus 2 Sprak crone (with spark curse) 2 Skeez Wrecker (Sunder and Impair vision), while th Sp part was mostly 2 Mundungu, 2 Spearman (with poison and Weary), 2 Headshrinker (with distract) .

so an entire debuff Bg with some Judgement surprise (there was I think @OriginalG1 running something similar If i remeber correctly).

but to your main question, an entire Split bg with Nids and something else maybe could be possible splitting with some Spirits ,or the Resistance interaction and Spirit channeling spell, so maybe FW?
    the lack of a real hero as always bothered me, most player consider The Exile the nids hero but I don't like him outside the Deep Wound bg, the Executioner could have been a nice hero if he stayed with his original ability.

MaruXV likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

A while back I was using Harmless Bauble in combos with debuffs. I do not own Nid Executioner or Judge Torien

limone1981 and MaruXV like this.
  6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

7. Fentum

I have an amusing Bunny bg that I would post here if I knew how!

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html This is what I use to make screenshots.
    Note: to paste a screenshot on a forum, enter a link lightshot creates, then right-click the picture and copy the link address from there.

Fentum likes this.
  9. Fentum

Thanks. I’ll try that tomorrow.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

make it on poxlist or press the prnt button on keyboard and paste in paint, select bg and copy here.

11. Fentum

I have a Mac and am a luddite

12. Fentum

OK so I have the image as a saved png file but how do I paste it into the forum thread? It's so easy on a PC!

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Screenshot the whole screen
    1. Hold down Cmd (also known as the 'Apple key') and Shift, then press 3.
    2. Screenshot appears on your desktop as a .png file. (Although we explain how to change where the screenshot is saved later in this article.)

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-11-23_10-2-35.png

@Fentum this is what i was runing for the 150dmg, i think is similar to your rush bg ^_^

anyway when you have the image of the bg you want , you select the image, copy it, then just come to the forum where you write your post and paste it, it automatically puts the image like i did now.

15. Fentum

That's nothing at all like my BG but it is very nice nevertheless. My Lerper isn't actually rush BG. More a pressure BG. Little guys first then big guys and BOOM.

I have the image as a png but no idea how to paste it into forum. When I try, it just pastes the text of the file name. It is VERY frustrating as I could do this on a PC in seconds.

16. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Lightshot has an upload feature as well.

17. Fentum

I'm really sorry and I appreciate your help. I installed Lightshot and when I open the app it freezes on the page.

As I said, I am a Luddite with Electronic Equipment Instability Aura 3.

MaruXV likes this.
  18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

when you write here, bottom right there is upload a file. you browse the png file you have on desktop and it should work

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

20. Fentum

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 08.50.11.png

HURRAH!

Here is the basic idea...

1. Deploy the cheap champs first, double deploy if possible...

Rip Demons
    Storm Bunnies
    Servile Brute

OR deploy a specific counter champ to enemy deploys

Arrow eaters
    Immunity / eater ... physical / fire / magic / psychic

2. Continue to deploy 3-4 cheap champs.

3. Pressure fonts.

4. Deploy big hitters and use pounce (inherent or from Paper Wings) to close gaps.

5. Use equips to give immunity / reduced damage.

6. Deploy support if required.

7. Use spells only if necessary to make a serious difference.

Specific Roles...

Bok Warden - Utility. Doesn't come out unless detection required. Occasionally for the Precision. Very Occasionally for the flying.
    Bunny lord - Big Hitter . Anti fire, meat spawns, boosting lots of beasts in the deck. Often takes Earthshaker Bracelet for immunity and Lava Storm + Tremor combo
    Deep Elf Fanatic - Big Hitter. Pounce to close gaps. Deployed in close font battle to immediately go manic. Often takes Tempest Crown.
    Mika - Support. Often never comes out. Might swap for a second Nub's Pies. These seem better for this style of BG, but Mika looks great.
    Nefari Messenger - Support. Magic damage. I like to run at least two magic damage in any deck. Drive. Init.Usually Drives other champs.
    Peaks Ifeet - Big Hitter. Immunities and flying with speed 7 are great. Very often gets Paper Wings. Speed 8 plus pounce is great, even if already flying. Occasionally takes Tempest Crown. Game winner
    Pin Cushion - Utility. Not cheap enough at start and not a big hitter. Just a good solid rune to cause problems. Occasionally gets Earthshaker Bracelet once physical attack adjacent.
    Rip Demon - Cheap. early deploy and very effective. Pounce works wonders.
    Salaam - Big Hitter. Excellent immunity. Occasionally drop early and use shadow bunny to contest font with relic. Often takes Tempest Crown due to elusive
    Servile Brute - Cheap. Early deploy and very effective. Run with Berzerk 2 not Bez 3 as he often takes a hit for +1 AP.
    Siege Monger - Utility. Seism only.
    Spirit of the Mountain - Big Hitter. Excellent font contester. Boost Beast. Great rune. game winner.
    Storm Bunny - Cheap. Early deploy and very effective against all attacks. even with Homing Sense broken, I prefer this build.
    Vothsair Iregaurd - Big Hitter. Often doesn't come out. Excellent choice for Paper Wings or Tempest Crown. Not a game winner but very problematic for opponent.

Fire Storm - spot damage and heals several champs a bit
    Nub's Pies - excellent source of spot healing for front line early champs. Take this instead of Sac as good players won't leave you a sac target.
    Price of Victory - excellent utility
    Shatter - always run one. even with Vertical Push. Perhaps could take this out, but I love it still.
    Vertical Push - huge utility, surprise moves

Arroyo Portal - stop the shatter, protects the big hitters, bit of extra meat. I ran dark pact for a while not this, but this has better utility as a relic too and meat.
    Echo Chamber - spot damage, contest font, stop nasty abilities. Run this rather than second AoE spell. Costly but good utility
    Orb of Protection - very versatile. contest font, do killing blow damage, protect champs from ranged damage. Plenty fire damage sources to help endure.

Earthshaker Bracelet - good on all champs. Often ends up on Salaam, Bunny Lord, Pincushion, Ireguard
    Paper Wings - usually on Peaks Ifreet or Ireguard. I have played 100 or so games and never seen them shattered. Too much pressure from the initial pounce.
    Tempest Crown - excellent on Ireguard, Salaam, Fanatic. Good on other champs.

All feedback very welcome.

See you in the arena!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    MaruXV likes this.