Poxnora Makes All Runes Free Besides One Set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hatecrimes, Apr 18, 2014.

1. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Well, I've not spent a dime on this game. I don't fan boy over it, if I would fan boy over any game it'd be StarCraft. But you do sound kind of bitter, swearing at others because they have a different opinion over what's happening makes you look like a ****.

2. hatecrimes

hatecrimes The King of Potatoes

IF YOU REALLY THING YOUR RUNES HAD NO VALUE, THEN WHY DID POX BOX HAVE THEM ALL MARKED WITH A PRICE TAG. FOR REAL, I THINK MOST OF YOU ARE JUST TROLLS WITH NO LIFE. FAN BOYS, NOT MEN.

3. ptjimbo

welcome to the internet.jpg

Etherielin and hatecrimes like this.
  4. Rockhopper

Rockhopper Well-Known Member

U funny

5. hatecrimes

Never said that. if you read the post like a big boy you should see, that im saying make expansion strictly for the purpose of making them earnable, instead of give the runes that ppl paid money for earnable.

6. hatecrimes

ANYONE NOT POSTING ABOUT THE TREAD TOPIC HAS BEEN REPORTED. except ptjimbo cause that is funny.

7. Rockhopper

Oh, you card you

PurpleTop likes this.
  8. hatecrimes

your prollying going to, i sent like 3 reports on you. you dont know how to use forums then dont go on them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
  9. Rockhopper

Oh, you are so cute I could just put a bow on you. Have fun with your really awesome post that you felt the need to dredge up after 3 weeks.

10. hatecrimes

Sold off to who Desert? Thats not the case at all, its cause sony has new games coming out and they need to make room.

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

All that I will comment on is that in the Free-to-Play business model most of what players are spending their money on is convenience and early access. Rune values are purely determined by what the players deem valuable. After the revamp I am sure players will value existing runes differently.

12. hatecrimes

actully thats not the case at all, pox box decides what the prices are, and yeah you can disagree with the price, but that dont mean you get the price you think its worth. And i get your your saying on the early access, but it wasnt always like that, Nether did it say that i was paying for early access anywhere in the store.

13. hatecrimes

Clearly the rest of the community dont feel this way. which is fine, BUT IM NOT PAYING FOR RUNES ANYMORE, NORE WILL I TELL OTHER TO DO SO. I WILL TELL THEM NOT TO PAY A SINGLE PENNY FOR THIS GAME. AND PROLLY TELL THEM JUST TO STAY CLEAR IN GENERAL.

14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I believe the develporers are doing a fine job. That's just my opinion tho... :s

hatecrimes likes this.
  15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Feel free, little one. Feel free.

16. ptjimbo

Honestly putting down something someone else is working hard on, and as their job, telling others that they should not pay for the game is kind of wrong man. I may be a simple internet troll, but actively telling people not to spend money on a game that pays for someone else's living is wrong. Hell, it's honestly up to you, the player, to decide if you give them money. You don't have to pay, and if you do decide to good for you. If I pay for runes via money how will it affect you? IT wont, plain and simple. The value of a rune really is just something we come up with, no amount of monetary value can actually give a rune any real value. What I am getting at is that this thread is pointless, and was just a major red blip that attracted trolls from across the forums to come here. If you wanted this to be taken seriously you could've spelt your words correctly, have proper gramar in general, and not swear at people for paying for a game that they enjoy playing and spending their time with.

17. hatecrimes

And to be honest, it we where just paying for early access, and convience then why did the runes just become f2p.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  18. hatecrimes

thank you for the fixes

19. hatecrimes

IDC okay, IM NOT PAYING FOR RUNES ANYMORE, NORE WILL I TELL OTHERS TO DO SO. IMA TELL THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME. I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO DO ANYTHING. SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

20. ptjimbo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "off topic"

More like afraid some random troll on the internet is right.
    It's okay, let your jimmies rustle before us, we wont judge.