Cyclops Blast mage Discussion

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG
    What are your thoughts on this champ?

I've been experimenting with this champ in my meta bg as well as my cyclops and have really started to like it.

with tele 3, he can move 9 spaces a turn and with the 4 range, he has great font harassment Ability.

a very underestimated Ability on this champion is Portal blast. This abbility does not only allow you to do 10 dmg that can negate armor, but it can allow you to move a key champ either 2 spaces farther or closer depending on what you need. i can move my own champion into range, or theirs depending how i want to play it.

on the Auxillium map, you can contest their side font if they dont have a 7 speeder and if you have a relic... ya thats some crazy range.

2. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Used to run 2x in an experimental firewall bg before firewall nerf, I love this champ, really really useful if you know how to use the kb ability.

Also if he reach rng 5 is even better ( Spike on whatever fat champion you have )

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

can get to +7 with spike, extended reach, and improve range on voltaic slag :D

limone1981 likes this.
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Won't he go to 8 if you get a tactician champ near him?

5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

"This awesome champ is awesome. Discuss."
    Yes. Run him.

Vorian and sWeNibor like this.